The End

"Every story has a beginning, a middle, and an end. Not necessarily in that order." ~ Tim Burton.

So you want to know how this world ends? I'll tell you how it ends; but under one condition. You will let it happen. You wont try to stop it or change it. This snow ball is all ready rolling down hill.

It all ends by ice. Cold, bitter, lifeless ice. It all started in 2000, the world slowly started freezing. No one thought much of it. The ice caps expanded by a millimeter. Nothing to worry about. Right? Wrong. By 2010 over half of the earth's water was frozen. Only a select few survived. It wasn't one race or a certain type of person. It was just the few who found ways to survive. The only thing this misfit band of survivors shared was being harded by the ice. Now its 2016 and only 1% of the water is left un-frozen. The sun only comes out for a few minutes a day leaving the world in darkness. Cold lifeless darkness. I'm the last person to be alive; that I know of. I didn't want it to be this way but it just happend. I tried hard to die but hell someone always saved me. Well now I walk this cold dark landscape, the wind is like daggers no matter how much animal fat you have smeared on you, how much mud you have, or the amount of cloths you have on it still seems to find it a small minut hole to shove its way through. The few trees that are left; they groan in the wind, the sound of snow crunches under my feet. Suddenly I find a weak spot in the snow. A hole someone hid in I'm sure. The snow rises up to my waist. I look around the sharp pain of cold stabbing my skin. I look at the black snow covered landscape. I let out a sigh. I try to dig my way out of the snow but I can't get a hold of anything. The second my hands touch the ground my skin loses all feeling. I begin to cry from the pain of death. My eyes freezing shut, finally I stop and just hide in this hole. At least I'll finally die now. I listen to my heart beat slowing down I start to feel warmth on my skin I feel like I'm on fire its been yeats sense I felt warmth. The suddenly a bright light and ringing fills my head.