Derek x Stiles

"STILES you are coming to the party or else." Derek flashed his yellow eyes at Stiles telling him that he would have no chose."Where on earth did I put my jacket?"said Stiles.Derek smirked and his eyes went back to normal.Stiles and Derek got in the car and drove to this sand lot.It was full of fog,black lights,painted body's,girls,and great music. Stiles walked up and found Scott."Stiles go find a girl lossen up a little."said Scott.Stiles rolled his brown eyes and walked away.He soon found Derek again."Derek wanna dance?"asked Stiles in a husky voice.Derek just looked at Stiles and walked to the dance floor.They at first danced apart and then they got closer.And soon they where grinding together.Stiles looked at Derek and you could see the lust in Derek's eyes wanting Stiles to continue.Stiles moaned as Derek moved along with Stiles's hips.Derek felt like he was just going pin Stiles and make him his own.Stiles turned around to face Derek their forheads touching.This made both of them moan at the same time. Stiles leaned into Derek at kissed him lightly.Making Derek's body shiver in pure pleasure.The music soon stopped and there was Scott at the microphone."Looks like we have some gays in the crowd."said Scott.Stiles looked up and blushed madly feel stupid for liking Derek. They went there own ways and never spoke of the night again.

Requests open.