Don't forget your butterfly daddy

• Dedicated to daddy

                                                                                  while she is five

Me and my dad always watches butterflyes together and he says im his butterfly, because i always wear the necklace mommy gave to me, it has a butterfly on it, but...he isn't home now, mommy says he is at a better place now. I wonder if he is at the ice cream shop or at the candy store, i asked mommy once, she just said "he isn't coming home sweety" and then she cryed, I hear mommy cry at night, and she screms daddys name, when i hear that i walk in to her room and lay beside her, i always hug her and say "mommy he is coming back for us" .

                                                                                 while she is six

Daddy hasn't been home for almost a year, he didn't call for my birthday or mommys, but it is soon christmas so i know he wil call me and mommy, i remember  last christmas, me and daddy made a snowman, that was really fun, but me and daddy always liked the spring and the summer the best because thats when the butterflys comes.  Mommy is a better but she always says that daddy isn't coming home, and the kids at school are bullying me, they say i don't have a dad but i do, he just isn't home right now.

                                                                           while she was seven

Its been two years dad, where are you? are you on a vacation?  i can't see you any more, why? don't you love me and mom anymore?  i feel like your actually not coming back, i don't know why but i feel like you don't love us any more, why? what have i done to make you not love me anymore? i miss you but it dosn't seem like you miss me and mom.

                                                                           while she was eight

moms at the hospital, the doctor says it is the broken heart syndrome, she havn't been eating right and she isn't sleeping well,  and she says she has a pain in her chest that got there after dad left, she isn't well dad, please come back dad, if you come back mom wil get better and then we can play again.

                                                                            while she was nine

your  gone dad, i asked mom where you were, she said you were in heaven, why did you leave us dad? mom is really sick now, all because of you!. i hate you dad, why did you leave, why don't you love me? i hate you! i hate you! i hate you!

                                                                             while she was ten

im ten now, im in the hospital because i dont eat and i have a high fever, it's been like this for a month now and i dont think i'll last much longer, i'm sorry i said i hated you, i...i miss you so much, and it hurts like hell to know that your not arounde any more so i decided that...i'll be by your side soon, i'll come running to you. bye dad see you soon, your butterfly will be there soon daddy.

this girl was only ten, and she died because she missed her dad more than anything, she didn't wanna live her life without her dad, but now she's free of the pain, the same goes for her mom, she died a week later from a heart attack.

This is a really personal story because this is how I've felt about my dad, ever since he died </3 love you dad :'( if there is anything like a heaven you'll be in it <3 :)