Fake Mission (Allen Walker One-shot)

Allen Walker One shot requested by: http://www.quotev.com/SebastianandCiel

"Hey Lavi!!!" I yelled. "Yeah?" he asked. "Is Allen back from his mission?" "Oh. You didn't hear?" he asked

"What." "Hes in the hospital. The mission was a set up by the Earl." "WHAT!!" I yelled and ran to the hospital room.

Allen and I have been friends since he first arrived. I guess you could say I've had this crush on him since day one.

"Allen!" I burst through the doors. I saw him laying on the bed with a bandage wrapped around his head and arm. "H-hey (Name) how ya doing?" He asked

"Dude!!! You had me worried sick!" I yelled at him. He frantically waved his arms around like a crazy person. "I didn"t me too!! please don't be mad!! Lenalee already yelled at me for being stupid!!!" "Allen. Shut up." I said calmly.

"Oh. So when do I get out of here? He asked. "Right after you get your arm fixed." said Komui walking in the room with a HUGE DRILL!!

"Uh-oh"

--6 mins later--

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" we heard Allen scream. Poor Allen.

--1 Day of recovering later--

"Allen, (Name) you guys are going on a mission." said Lenalee. "Alright!! Its been awhile since we got to go on a mission together!" cheered Allen. He grabbed my hand and dragged me out the door. Good thing he didn't notice my red tomato face.

-During the mission-

"Well I don't see an Akuma." I mumbled. "Uh (N-Name) I have a confession." said Allen. "Hm? Sure" "There is no Akuma. This was a set up to tell that..... I've know you for awhile now and we've become they best of friends-deep breath- And I love you." he said.

"W-what you do?" I asked. Once he nodded I jumped/glomped him and kissed him. He looked shocked but simply closed his eyes and kissed me back <3