The Twinkle of Your stars

There are a lot of people who are broken into pieces hiding their burden. Laughing when crying, Smiling while frowning.. Faking their smile My name is ryuuske takashi I just recently moved in the town of tokyo because of my fathers job... I then met this girl which changed my Life forever...

I met her as soon as I transferred in the town of Tokyo. We we're unloading stuff in our new house. When I was about to bring my third box that's when I saw her...

she was there next door taking a peak in the fence. she had long black hair and crystal purple eyes, she was looking at me somehow confused but then she erased all the doubt... I paused a bit and then realized that what I was carrying was heavy so I just continued unloading my stuff.

After finishing my work, I then went outside to check if she was still there... unfortunately she wasn't.

I felt annoyed because for some reason I thought she was going to Greet and welcome me to town I guess I was wrong... I got so disappointed and went back Inside.

It was 10:30 PM when I checked my alarm clock. I was reading a book when my head suddenly gazed off the window. I was shocked. I saw that same girl earlier next door to our house...

she was laying down in the cold grass... looking above... I then wondered to myself... "what was she looking at?"

Because curiosity got the best of me I then went down stairs and see what she was looking at...but when I stepped out the door it was freezing cold so I went back to my room and got my red thick jacket which my classmates had given to me when i was leaving town.

I looked upon the window to check if she was still there.. she was. I then quickly went outside avoiding to disturb my folks.

As I took a peak in the fence I saw her still lying on the cold wet grass... "well I better check on her" I mumbled.

As I slowly approach her through their main gate she heard a little crack on the grass... she stood up not standing and looked to where the sound was, she saw me... and then said... "you There!" *While Pointing at me*

"What are you doing here?" I then replied feeling flustered " a-ah Nothing! I just saw you out in the cold and wondered why you were here outside.. and what were you looking at above?

She then said With a Small laugh, "I was just stargazing Got a problem with that?" I then looked up and saw no sign of stars and said " Uhmm No But ..What? How? Its cloudy here outside." She then replied while smiling "You can see the stars even without it shining."

I then immediately assumed she was nuts..."riiiight," I said in sarcastic tone.. "If you don't believe me look See for yourself.."

As I took a second glance above and still saw nothing I then complained saying... "I don't see anything! "

"Your thinking too hard... why not relax, lay down a bit will you?"

" Alright." I said ready to lay down with her. She then told me to focus on the dark and imagine the sparkles above. as I do that I'll need to open my eyes slowly... "Did you see?" She replied with a curious but happy tone

I was amazed I couldn't believe it! I saw the stars Shining above.. "Yes I kinda did. at first it did not work but after you said to relax it seriously worked! It was amazing." I said with an amazed look in my face...

She then replied "That's great! I'm Happy for you." I then replied with a grin on my face "By the way my name is Takashi Ryuuske.."

She then answered " Nice to meet you Ryu! My name is Sakamura kaori but you can call me kaori!" We then shook hands and continued stargazing