chapter one; meeting @ costa cafe.

this is my first book ever hope you like it thanks 😘

All rights go to the cast of the vampire diaries all of season 3 I don't not own any of the people I have add in this book only my own characters...

ENJOY...

___________________________________________
Kirsten POV:
I just wake-up and look at my alarm it's was all ready 9 in the morning I thought to myself and realsed i was going to be late to meet Nina at Costa for coffee "oh S***" I mumbled to myself and got up I walked to the kitchen and got a lemonade to drink before I went to take a shower. i got upstairs and took a shower for about half an hour then got ready i put on a dark blue slik like top and black leggings after that before heading out i look at my social media websites and realised the date it was Nina's birthday in two days and yet needed to help Kat and Candice to organises the planing and venue soon as I put my laptop away I put on my black leather biker heel boots and started to put my red leather jacket I got my phone and keys and opened the door I walked out of my front door and locked it I waked down to the front of the house to get In my car and than I decided to walk to costa instead of drive they I walked in Side the coffee shop and saw Nina,Kat and Candice they was taking about Nina's boyfriend Ian and also talking about their tv show what they are on (the vampire diaries season 3) I walked over to the table and said "hey y'all sorry im late my alarm didn't wake me" then Nina said "it's ok we're just waiting for you and I was going to get coffee do you want a coffee or something else " "yh ok em... can I have a white double chocolate non-fat latte and a cream Doughnut please" "hahahaha I'm not the waitress i'm your friend" Nina said laughing " I know just get me a coffee and my cream doughnut please" I said laughing and with that we all laughed whist nina was getting the coffees. me, kat and Candice was talking about Nina's birthday.

1 hour later
we all was walking out of the costa. Nina had invited me to go with her on the set of the vampire diaries I all ready meet all of them and we be come good friends so I went to see them all again we arrived on the set and I started to talk to them all we had an amazing convention and we got to catchup with one another it was a fun time I got a lifed back to mine from Nina because we live about 30 minutes away from each other when I got inside my house I decided to Skype my mom she was in Australia were I was born and raised but i moved to England with my dad and then I moved here to America,Los Angeles because I wanted to be near my friend's and my mom understood were I was coming from but my father did not I stop talking to him and just keep in content with my mom and her side of the family.

well what do you think of my first chapter sorry if they is any spelling mistakes I apologize for that thank you don't for get to-----

comment...
vote...
and add to you library...

thank you xx

[She is in alanta @ the moment]