prologue

"Wait, what? But I thought that...what?"

"I love you. Only you and no one else. Ever since I moved to this damned place that keeps throwing bad things in my way to get me away from you."

"But-"

"Shhh. You don't have to say anything. I know you don't feel the same way but I just wanted to tell you because... Well I don't really know why I told you."

"Alexander?"

"Yes, Katherine?"

"I-"

BAM! 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

*Skip the next part if you get bored easily*

Hi there! So this is technically my first real story because my fan-fic doesn't really count but I wanted to make this book because it's really just a way activate my imagination a little more. If you want a little background info about me, please continue reading. 

Hi! My name is Mia and I am 15 years old. I enjoy reading, a lot and I like to write in my free time. I am not that into sports but I do yoga and I love to snowboard. I used to play basketball, volleyball and soccer. My parents are divorced. I'm really short. And lastly, I am really running out of ideas about what to say about myself. Haha, so if you even stuck around to read this (I really like you and can tell that you are a very dedicated person, thank you) then you know more about me! 

A little disclaimer: If I see that no one is really reading this book I will not update a chapter but I hope you don't think I am conceited I just see no point in writing on here if no one will read it because I made the story plot boring of something. Please tell me if you do not enjoy my story. I really like when people give me new ideas and when they tell me that I am doing something wrong so I can fix it. 

If you stuck around to read that, thank you. I will update as soon as I finish the first chapter.

Best wishes,

Mia