"...I like this one"

Cha Seojeungsi.  Popular? No. Brains? Yes. Looks?  Average. Thats what the boys at her school who  never payed her any attention thought, but she didn't care. As long as she didn't have to deal with their bs she was perfectly fine.
Your POV

*"Yah... tell me the truth... do you love him more than you love me?" "OF COURSE SHE LOVES ME MORE! ....... Right Jagiya?...Jagiya?"* ....."MISS CHA!"   You jumped at the sound of your name. "Y..yes sir?" "Sleeping in my class again I see...Meet here after school for detention.", said your geography teacher. UGH... Detention again? Why do I always get into trouble?  And what was that dream?? Whatever.. it doesn't matter...

After the last bell rings you head over to your geography class for detention. As soon as you walk in, your immediately given instructions. "Clean all the desks,straighten the textbooks, clean the chalkboard,scrape all the gum from underneath the desks, and sweep all the trash from the room and don't forget to take out the classrooms  garbage can when your done. Maybe next time you'll think twice before falling asleep in my class again." , said your geography teacher before he walked out the door..
OMG this is going to take FOREVER... WHAT THE HELL.

After 4 hours of cleaning up after the mess the pigs at your school called "students" made, you can  finally make your way home. Suddenly you remembered that you forgot to take out the trash. "Shit..." You run back to the classroom taking the trash with you as you walk outside. "God why is it so dark.." As you walk down the street you find an alleyway with a trashcan. "In you go! Now... I can go home" ,you say to yourself. "Well aren't you just adorable... ", says a mysterious voice from the darkness. You jump at the sound of their voice giving you chills. Looking closer into the darkness you barely make out the mysterious figure. "Hyung, I like this one..." You freeze in place out of fear. "Yah..don't scare her." ,says another voice. Suddenly the mysterious figure multiplies and you find yourself surrounded. "P..please leave me a..alone...." , you plead desperately. "Ahh if only it were that simple jagiya..." You suddenly feel two hands grab you placing what felt like a small cloth over your mouth.  You struggle in their arms and make an attempt to scream but  immediately become weak and  drowsy. Your eyes slowly start to close as you are pulled into a van  watching the mysterious figures hidden faces as they tie you up and blindfold you before you pass out.

HEY GUYS!!! THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC!!  FEEL FREE TO COMMENT I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU GUYS😜  What do you think will happen next?