Niall Horan Imagine - Your Birthday

You had been dating Niall for 2 years and he was out on tour in Europe when it was your birthday.  He promised you that although he was on tour he would try and get back to spend your birthday with you.  On the morning of your birthday, Niall phoned you and said "I'm so sorry babe, but I can't come today because we have a special show this afternoon and I can't miss it" you said "oh it's okay, I understand. See you when you get back! love you, bye." "Love you too, have a great day!" he replied.  When you hung up you burst into tears and skyped your best friend, she seen that you were crying and asked "OMG what's up? Want me to come round now instead of this afternoon?" you said "yeah, please, I need someone to talk to." Five minutes later she was at your door and you broke down and told her everything, she said "It's okay, he tried and Niall Imagine - Birthday

he is in the biggest boy band on the planet so he can't be everywhere at the same time. You have us, its fine! Now let's get you ready and we will go out for a bite to eat with the girls.  You got your makeup and hair done and put on your new skater skirt and top and headed out with your friend to meet up with the others.  When you got to Pesto, the rest of the girls were waiting inside for you and you all had a lovely lunch and your friend said "Right (Y/N), we decided to book a limo to go round the city for you and take us to the arena for a behind the scenes tour of what happens when bands are getting ready to perform." Finally a smile!! You and the girls got in the limo and drove around the city for an hour until it pulled up outside the arena but it looked like a concert was about to happen instead of a backstage tour.  A worker met you all at the door and took you back stage and you started to hear screaming you asked what was going on but they just told you that it was nothing. The worker walked you onto the backstage area and told you go on and explore the stage if you want. The screaming was getting louder and when you walked out, the place was packed and One Direction were on the stage and the full crowd cheered when you walked out.  Niall walked over to you and said "Happy Birthday babe! told ya I had a special gig. Now on the count of 3 lets sing happy birthday. 1... 2... 3!" the crowd and the boys all sung Happy Birthday to you and it was the best birthday ever since the full concert was especially for you.