The Day it all started

(AN: this is my first fanfic so don't hate)

Erin;

"Sooooooo, that's it for this week guys, kisses!" says my best friend Emily as we end our weekly video for our YouTube channel.

"Whatcha wanna do know babe" I say to Emily.

"I say I eat pizza while you edit our video" Emily said with a cheeky smile.

"Ha Ha funny, but seriously" I said annoyed

" I was being serious " Emily said with a serious face.

I through a sour patch kid in her hair.

"ERIN FUCKING MOON IM GOING TO BEAT YOUR DAMN ASS!" Emily screamed.

"EMILY FUCKING ROSE,CATCH ME IF YOU CAN" I say while running down my stairs.

I tripped and Emily landed right on top of me

"GOD EM HOW MUCH DO YOU WEIGH" I yelled

"Less than you, whale" she said referring to my old nickname from middle school

" Ha Ha, get off me fat ass" I said while shoving her off of me.

I walked into my kitchen to get a Mtn Dew and I got an email.
Weird nobody emails anyone anymore
I clicked on the tab and gasped.
The email read;
Dear Ms.Moon and Ms.Rose,
I am emailing you to tell you that you are invited to a MAGCON event in Atlanta, GA on May 28,2013 as guests. If the crowd loves you will be givin a chance to be apart of the MAGCON family.

Thank You,
Bart Borenden ,CEO of MAGCON

"Emily COME HERE!" I shout across my empty house.

I can here her feet chattering as she runs across the floor to get to the kitchen.

"What the hell do you want?" she said annoyed.

"Stop being a bitch and read the email" I said as I shoved my phone into her face.

She reads it and starts to jump up and down like a 10 year old at Sky Zone.

"WE'RE GOING TO MAGCON! OMG! WHAT WILL I WEAR! I HAVE TO START PACKING. ITS IN LIKE 3 DAYS." she yells all frantic.

I laugh and sit on my couch.

"Erin aren't you gonna pact?" she said like she was my mom.

" No,Mom, I am not. Thank you." I say very smartassy (AN:is that even a word, oh well it is now) back.

"It's just the day it started, not the day it ended", I mutter to myself.