a Story about me and one other ;)

"Woah sammy you scared me" "How did he scare you?" "He is black, so I cant see him in the dark" "WOW THATS RASIST" These are the words that made us realevant in each others lives, these are the words that if not muttered, there is a chance everything we have done, and everything we feel may never have existed at all. These are the words, that brought us together.

Early July, 2015, I was over at my grandmas house getting some work around the yard done for her. I was texting my girlfriend when I suddenly got a text from another girl I had met a few months prior. She asked me when I will be back home, that she liked playing games with me. I liked playing games with her too, She always seemed to make me laugh and I did the same for her. We were great friends at the time, hell, I even told her she was my best friend. Before she texed me however, we hadn't talked in about a month. I had almost forgot about her, and I was rather happy she texted me. I told her she was lucky she did, because had she not, I would have forgoten her. She would have just been another online friend I just didnt talk to anymore. It was this text however, that started a conversation. One that brought us closer and our friendship stronger. It even got to the point I was texting her before I would text my girlfriend. She was fun to talk too, and always seemed to have something interesting to do.

One night, she decided to make a bet. Who ever could stay up all night, would have to be the otherone's "Slave" for a week. I agreeed, confident because I stayed up all night every night anyway. Natrually I beat her, but she said one more try. I being cocky figured, one more night is nothing. I ended up falling asleep first, and sure enough I woke up the next morning her slave. Not that I minded, it was fun and kept me entertained while I was doing nothing. Well, it was fine until she asked me to do something I had never done before. She asked me to do a little role playing, a role play of sex. I didnt really want to at first, but I agreed to be her slave, so I went along with it. I was shocked to find out, it was really quite fun. I told her and it became our new thing. We did it just about every day and my girlfriend just started to become irrelivent. Our relationship was already falling apart, and it was doomed to end anyway.

After a few hours of talking me and my new best friend started to get into a bit of a serious talk. One thing then let to another, and she said something I really wasnt expecting. She told me she liked me. I was rather shocked at first, I did not think that our friendship would be anymore then a friendship. I had put my phone down and walked around a little. I then heard my phone ring again, she asked me what I thought about her. I had a girlfriend, I didnt want to cheat on her, so I did what I thought was apropriate, I broke up with her and told my new crush, I liked her too. After that, we talked like crazy. We talked daily and we just didnt get bored of each other.

A few days had passed since we had admited our feelings to each other, I had returned home, a little house with almost no electricity and an air conditioner that only worked part of the time. I would walk to the near by baseball stadium to get internet on my laptop and phone, and text my crush daily. It was all going well until I found out that the other guy she had a crush on, was nearly taking her away from me. I was scared and I told her a stupid thing. I told her I would let the boy have a chance, I would give him a week to ask her out, and if he didnt I would do it myself. Unfortionatly it led to a bit of an arguement about my ex, I told her I would just ignore her, and she would go away eventually. My crush then told me if I ignored my ex, she would ignore me. I was a bit cocky and told her I already was. So, she ignored me. It only lasted about twenty minutes before I begged my way back into her life, but I will tell you now it was the worst twent minutes of my life.

July 15th 2015, A week had past and I was in a group chat on my phone with my crush and her friend. Her friend then told me that the other boy would never ask her out, and if I really wanted to be with her, I had to ask her out. I got shy at first, but later that night I did what I was waiting to do. I told her "Bianna, will you be the girl I love? The girl who will be there for me and I will be there for you? Will you be the shoulder for me to cry on when im down or the one to help me through my rough times? Will you be my one and only? The girl I will call mine?". She read it, it took her a few seconds, but when she replied my heart was lifted from the pit of rejection I feared. She said yes, and now, seven months later, neither of us have regreted this yet. I'm sure we never will.