Orange Is The New Black: Palex

Piper's POV

*slop*

The lumpy mixture that resembled porridge dropped on to my plate while the canteen women scowled at me under their hairnets. I think the one serving me was called Gina, she was scrawny and never smiled, except to Red, the head chef.

I remembered how on my first day I insulted her food without realising who she was, I mean, how was I supposed to know? I was just trying to make conversation. After that she made sure I was given no food at all, Larry thought I was going for a prison look with the hollow cheekbones.

I sighed. Hopeless, naive Larry. What a shame I will have to make him wait longer, if he does wait at all. I wonder what he's doing now... Obviously not being called 'inmate' by multiple perverted guards to show they don't care enough to know your name. Even though all they want out of us is blowjobs and sex. That's how he kept Tricia in supply, and look what happened to her. I have a feeling Mendez killed her somehow, she was fine before she disappeared...

"Hey Chapman, you gonna sit down or what?" Alex said with a Flicker of a smile, looking up at me through her lashes. Of course she is the first to meet me

"Yeah, are you gone get your tight ass over here?" Nichols said jokingly, "you

two had better announce you've got something going on before everyone else notices, or you will be stuck in a major shitstorm. Trust me I've been there" she looked at Morello accusingly, who simply blew her a kiss in return.