Fact #1 - Obvious.

Lets get some obvious facts out of the way.

Seth's birth name was Colby Lopez. His wrestling names were (In order) Gixx, Taj the Destroyer, Tyler Black, and Seth Rollins.

He was trained by Danny Daniels.

He is 6'1, and is 217 lbs.

He was born, and lives in Davenport, Iowa. (He owns an apartment).

He was born May 28th 1986, and is 29 years old.

His first tile in developmental was the NXT Championship, he was also the FIRST NXT Champion. His reign lasted 133 days.

He debuted on the main roster November 18th, 2012, at the Survivor Series Pay Per View.

His first title on the main roster was 1/2 of the Tag Team Championship. 

His best friends include of Dean Ambrose, Daniel Bryan, Sami Zayn, Adrian Neville, Jimmy Jacobs, Paul Levesque, Sometimes Orton, and Reigns, Nikki Bella, Paige, Bayley, Renee Young, Sasha Banks, etc. (he's a very lovely man)

Seth goes by Seth (WWE), Tyler (Around his friends from Ring of Honor) , and Colby (at Crossfit).

He was the youngest member of the Shield.

He has one dog named Kevin, and had another dog named PooPoo, until he died. They are Yorkies.

He is half Armenian and half German and Irish. His biological dad was Armenian. His last name is Lopez and he has a darker skin complexion, which he says throws people for a loop. His mom's first husband is Mexican, which is where he got Lopez. He grew up eating Mexican food, but was very American, and he didn't grow up in Mexico or speak Spanish.