Ch:01

This world is full of surprises

This world is full of surprises. No matter what you see, it is a work of art. For people work of art can be defined as various things, but for me it is only one thing...Jason.

Hi my name is Rosette king. I might have royal name, but my life is nowhere near to royalty. I am a simple girl with big dreams struggling to earn a living in California. 

I have been in California for 20 years. Still I'm not familiar with streets. You can call me " The most clumsy person" because whenever I see new people, I freak out! Nah just joking.

Let's talk about my life. My life has been a roller coaster. My parents separated. I used to live with mum. She was a very strong woman, untill my dad left us alone.

I used to hate my dad because he left mum and me for another woman. Gee! Typical story but indeed true. But now I have excepted the fact that my parents moved on in their lives.

I left mum and moved out as she was busy in her new life. Her new husband,new baby and new family. We still meet occasionally. She is changed. Her lifestyle and everything. I miss my mother. I know she loves me but she won't show it.

As I am growing, I am perceiving things that are new to me. That one incog I still need to figure out. And that secret is...why Jason hates me? What did I do to him? We can't even be friends. Still I will try to figure out.

" Rose stop writing! We are late. If you want to see Jason, close the journal and get your butts moving! If we don't reach on time, I swear you are dead!" Daisy hollered as she was getting ready.

"Do you have any idea how much I'm hating you right now day? Stop blackmailing me! To be precise, you need a bodyguard to handle you at the party. So stop targeting my weakness. This is the last time I'm going alright? You know right these parties are not my cup of tea? " I said ironically.

"But still you need to taste it sweetie." Diasy winked and retorted.

"Fuck you." I muttered.

"You will love to!" And she quipped back. I hate her but I won't say anything because she learnt this from me. Smarty pants.

We stood out on a chilling night with no sign of daisy's boyfriend.
As I was about to say something levity,her boyfriend arrived. We left my apartment and was ready to go.

I felt so anxious, so nervous and excited because I was going to see Jason after so long.

Is he still hating me for no reason?
Do he still remember me?

"No. Stop. I can't do this." I said seriously.

"Rose don't worry. We still remember that day when he was super pissed at you when it wasn't even your fault. Just calm down , take deep breaths and enjoy the party. And this time if he criticized you, I am going to kick his ass, right Dan?" Daisy carassed me and mocked Daniel as he was a close friend of Jason.

"Yeah right power puff girls. Let's go now." Daniel jestered.

I hope I will face him.

________________________________

Sorry for grammatical errors.