How We Became Friends

*loud applause* Finally, it's time! I'm about to go on stage for my end-of-the-year dance recital. This is a pretty big deal because I have the main part, which means a 2-minute solo performance in front of at least 50 people!

As I prepare myself mentally to get out and dance my butt off, I peek through the curtains towards the audience. I scan faces, looking for the only one that matters to me right now - Marcus. Yet he's nowhere to be found. He promised me he would be here! Wait, first let me take you back to the beginning.

I discovered Marcus in October, after randomly finding his & Lucas' dance Vines. Those boys can freaking move! They inspired me to make a Vine channel and upload my own dances, tagging them and making up routines based on songs they also used. After about 3 months of doing almost daily updates, I saw a message from Marcus - "Heeey, i've been watchin your dances. Pretty cool! really wanna meet u 😜".

Whaaat? Is this real? I just couldn't believe what was on my phone's screen. Marcus wants to see me? After the typical fangirl reaction (screaming and jumping for 5+ minutes), I replied that I lived about two hours away and could visit him in his area the following week.

We met at Towson mall, walked around for a bit and then sat down at a diner to talk. I even filmed a Vine of Marcus & Lucas dancing to Drake's new song, that was amazing. We have been talking all day, every day since.