Cataclonyia Chronicles: Book 2 (Not finished)

She was sitting there, at their usual place at school, besides the big tree. Daisy was listening to music with her headphones while burying in a book, trying to keep herself from thinking. Two weeks passed from her separation from Leo. He went his own way, he chose the bad side to achieve his plans. She missed him though, she missed him too much. He was the only one who knows her best, and he left her. She has been listening to How To Save A Life by The Fray all this time because she can relate to it. The lyrics says; “Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend, Somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night, Had I known how to save a life.” Which was pretty much the situation for her? She couldn’t save Leo from his dark side. Anyway, she was reading and listening to music, a lot of her friends came to check on her because she was sitting alone for the past two weeks but she just told them that she wants to be alone. She needed someone to understand that she’s a sad individual, and sometimes being alone can be dangerous for her but other times, it’s exactly what she needs. They also asked about Leo, but she just told them that he’s sick and he’ll get back soon. She learned so much about being a friend when she became alone. And she felt sorry for Leo for all the time he have been lonely before they knew each other. She was holding the book and reading to keep herself company when she heard her name. She moved out her headphones and looked up. She saw a girl in a sleeveless shirt with “I was born to fly” written on it, and she wore a white Converse. She was very beautiful, but the weird thing is that she had long white hair. She was standing in front of Daisy, with a big smile on her face. “Do I know you?” Daisy said while raising her eyebrow.  The girl looked confused and said :”Are you serious?” then she looked at herself and laughed “Oh yeah, let’s try this again.” She closed her eyes and then Daisy heard a voice in her head “What about now, Milady?”

“Oh my god,  Jupiter!!” Daisy got up and hugged her tightly “How?”
“It’s awesome, right? Grandpa Potens put a spell on me and now I can shift my body from a Pegasus to a human. But in your world, I can only be a human, which is a little bit annoying because…” she turned around and said “ No wings. And I’m not used to staying on the ground for too long. “

Daisy laughed and said: “I missed you, girl. Let’s sit.” They both sat and Jupiter said : “Me too, Milady.”

“Please, Jupiter. Just call me Daisy.” Daisy said while smiling.

“Okay, Daisy.” Then she opened her eyes wide open and yelled. “Oh my god, calling you by your name is AWESOME.”

People turned around looked at them. “Shhht, Jupiter. Stop yelling.”

“Okay, sorry.”

“So what’s the reason for your visit?”

“Well, after Grandpa Potens decided that you should get back to the real world and stay here until things get clear, he told me to come here and keep you company because I told him you were lonely without… you know who…” she looked down then she completed “So I came here to stay with you. I was very excited to see your world.” She looked at the sky “But I see no Pegasus flying around, which is quite boring thing.”

“We don’t have Pegasus here.” Daisy said. “We only have horses, and they don’t fly.”

“Oh.. Okay.” Jupiter looked around “So this is the place where you learn stuff?”

“Yes, it’s called school. Thank you for coming, I was really depressed.” They were both silent for a moment then Daisy said “Jupiter, you’re the one who knows me best now.. Tell me why I’m depressed.”

Jupiter turned to her and said :”You know, Daisy, it doesn’t always take a knife to hurt someone. It just takes a simple goodbye.”

“You’re right..” Daisy said while looking to the horizon.
“Of course I’m right. Besides, they don’t teach you this stuff in school, right?”