Love is just a simple word (One Direction fan-fic)

Tomarroe, Tomarroe would be are first year of dateing, Dateing my boyfriend "David." We met a couple months ago and really hit it off, I was happy to be with some one I loved so much and was very exicted about our dinner date , I planned to make it a very special night and I hope he did too.

But you know how sometimes guys can be jerks...well most times, but not David only sometimes but it's over something stupid.

I had just woke up and got into the shower  as soon as I dryed and got out.I started putting on my "Keep calm and love kittens" shirt and a pair of short's that are black and one ripped alittle on the right side.

I put my hair into a big pony tail, put on my convers and go for work. I worked at a pet store so thats why i'm wearing my kitten shirt and plus I just love animals.

  I was about to be late but made it just in time. I greete my boss and start to check on the animals, also greeting them too. I was in charge while my boss went to a meeting.

 So I just played with the cat's.

"Hey kitty how are you,You are so cute!" I say in a baby voice to the kitten with beautiful blue eyes.

I put it back in it cage with a blanet and hear my phone ring it's amazing ringtone.."Tell me girl if every time we touch-ouch-ouch you get this kinda rush-ush-ush baby say yeah yeah yeah yeah", Yes i'm a directioner, I love there music so much and there are pretty good looking too.

I lok to see who it is, its my best friend Autum. I smile and awnser.

"Hey!!! Wat's up?" I ask, I hear her laugh softly.

"Haha nothing, Oh my gosh listen to me Bella, I was listening to the radio and there are giving One direction tickits out!: I heard her squeel and I had a feeling of exictment.

"Oh my gosh No way! Wait here or some where else?" I hope here.

"Here!!!" and we both screamed loud I looked around me and I felt like the animal's we're staring at me like, What the...good thing no body was around.

We kepht on talking about the contest and she told me all you had to do is record yourself singing a One direction song and It's just a chance if you are a good singer or not. Also you have to pretand to be your favortie boy in the band or any boy are random. I felt some what sad because I feel like not a good singer but I could give it a try, we keep talking for some more and then I had to leave I couldn't let my boss found out what I had been doing this whole time mostly.

I was so exicted, I sat down and took a breather and heard the door bell ring you know when some one comes in. I look up and found myself looking at Some young girls and there mother.

After a while of working my boss fianlly came back and told me I could leave early, THANK YOU!!!

I come home and kick off my shoes to the side and lay down on the couch, Dialed my boyfriends number but no anwser. I though he was at work and left him at peace and just all I could think about is the contest, I proabley won't win, but I'll give it my best try.

A/N: Hey!! I hope you like it please give some feed back and hope you enjoy love you!!~Smile bright <3 Xx p.s. sorry for the misspell!!! :c