Chapter 1

(A/N) First Story

Pls Be Nice. Although if you could tell me how to improve the story/maybe some ideas, I would appreciate it. Enjoy!

Aphmau's POV:

I just got off my night shift. It was 6:15 and Mike was walking me home. We have been best friends since, well... forever. We have always been there for each other. When my nephew disappeared at Freddy Frazbears Pizza, I got a job there to see if I could find anything out about his death. What I saw there was horrifying. The animatronics moved and tried to kill  me. Mike saw that the job scared me and convinced the boss to let him have the night shift with me. Ever since he got the night shift with me the animatronics have stopped moving. And ever since then my job has been 5 times more fun. To keep ourselves awake for 6 hours we sing, tell stories, and play any and all games. Sometimes he even lets me invite some friends so we can all play hide and seek. 

"Thanks for walking me home," I said.

"No problem. Well I got to go home. Bye!" he said.

I unlocked my door and went inside. I tipped-toed to my room because I didn't want to wake-up Kaitlyn and Kawaii-Chan. I started to drift into a sleep.

(Next Morning)

I got up. I got ready and went downstairs. "Good Morning," I said.

"Good Morning Aphmau-Senpai!" said an enthusiastic Kawaii-Chan, "Isn't it a little late to be getting up? It's almost 4:00 pm."

"...."

Luckily Kawaii-Chan didn't push further. I looked at my watch. 3:49. Dang! Mike and I were planning to get a pizza around 4:00 then head to work. The boss said to get their early today so we were going to get dinner then head off to work. I went on my porch and waited for Mike. I was leaning against the door when Travis came up to me.

"Hey beautiful," Travis said. All I could was roll my eyes.

"Hey Travis," I said. I looked at my watch. 3:54. I started to get anxious. I couldn't get pizza with Mike if Travis is still here. At least it would be hard to.

"So Kaitlyn and I were going out for valentine's day. I was wondering if you and Aaron would come."

"Yea... Sure. Well anyway, bye!" I said trying to get rid of him. I looked at my watch again. 3:59. I saw Mike walking down the street to my house.  But Travis stood there and eyed me suspiciously. Mike started to walk up to my porch. I told Mike stories of Travis and everyone else, but never told Travis and everyone about Mike.

There's a reason for that.

So as Mike walked up to my porch there was only one thing I could think:

O No. O Please NO.