/Shrady Smut\

It was a day 23 of Brady's 45 days in Hell. It had started out normal. He woke up, got dressed, tucked in his shirt, put on his belt, and headed to the hell everyone called alternative school. It was one of the worst things he had ever been to in his life. It was 10:45 am and he had already considered killing himself 58 times.

As he sat in his seat he couldn't help but think about his master. His sexy, hard, rough master. He thought about how nice his rock hard cock felt in his jiggley cheeks. His master was older and more mature than he himself, but he liked it that way. He wouldn't want to have it any other way.

After waiting in hell for another hour it was finally lunch time. He went to lunch and even though he wasn't supposed to he got out his iPod. He texted his master and told him how hard he was for him and how he missed his cock. Shay almost instantly texted him back, agreeing with his slave's statements. They wanted each other so bad.

After a while of sexting each other they decided they couldn't wait any longer. Brady knew his shitty teachers wouldn't realize if he was gone for just a little while. He texted Shay and told him to come pick him up so they could have some fun. After a 15 minute drive Shay finally pulled up outside of his lover's personal hell. He saw Brady sneak out the back of the lunchroom and make his way to his car.

When Brady got in Shay instantly pulled him in for a long passionate kiss. Shay pulled away biting Brady's bottom lip harshly. After a heated make-out session Brady started unbuttoning Shay's pants. He reached his hand in the waistband of Shay's boxers and palming him earning soft moans from the boy. "As much as I would love to continue this, you know I'm in charge baby" Shay spoke his words dripping with lust.

Shay motioned for them to move to the back seat. Once they both got back there Brady lied down, this wasn't the first time they had done this. Shay stared at his length still as mesmerized by it as the first time he had seen it. He kissed the tip before putting as much in his mouth as possible while pumping the rest with his hand. He bobbed his head up and down as Brady moaned "Yes Master!"

After continuing those motions for a while Brady came. After his release he cuddled with Shay until he was ready for round two. When Brady had recovered from his release Shay slipped on a condom. He pulled out an array of flavored lubes and let Brady pick which one he wanted. He lubed him up and lined himself up with Brady's anus and then asked "Are you ready baby?" "Yes master!" He moaned in response.

Shay inserted himself into Brady automatically moaning at the pleasure. He slowly moved in and out until he heard Brady moan in pleasure "Harder Sh-Shay!" "As you wish baby" Shay tried to say but it was barely audible. He started to pick up the pace earning nothing but moans of pleasure from the boy below him. The windows had fogged up due to their hot, heavy breathing.

Soon enough Shay came with an array of curse words flowing from his mouth. "That was the best sex we've ever had Brady" he said proudly and Brady agreed. Brady went to put his clothes back on but before he could he felt a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down to see that Shay had stabbed him in the chest with seatbelt buckle. Shay took the seatbelt and wrapped it around Brady's neck as tight as possible. He held up a cup that he pulled out of his glove box and then help beside the open wound. After the cup had filled he poured it on Brady's face.

-------------/The End\------------