Destroyerz

Chases POV

We were at the mission site where we had just rescued several victims of a blazing fire. While Bree and Adam were informing the police a small looking device that looked like a dangerous weapon caught my attention. I slowly walked toward it and crouched down next to it. I picked up the device and saw a weird looking label. A single word was labeled across the device,"Destroyerz" I whispered. I slowly stood up with my eyes glued to the weird looking weapon. My super hearing picked up what sounded like a car driving. I ignored the sound and continued observing the object.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I yelp in pain, as I feel someone zap my neck. I felt my chip weaken for some reason. I Grip my hand around my neck as the pain was excruciating, and feel my knees begin to collapse.
Before I could say anything I feel someone kick me in the stomach and throw me into a dark black van. I dropped the black device!
The last thing I heard was my sister shout my name!

Adams POV

As we ran out of the blazing fire we heard a round of applause. That's right people me Adam davenport and my two other sidekicks saved the day. My siblings only rolled their eyes at me. As we were walking to the police officers I saw Chase wander of in a different direction. He walked towards a weird black device. I thought nothing of it and just shrugged of the weird feeling in my stomach.
While Bree and I were filling the police in on what happened exactly we heard a sudden Yelp.  Bree and I quickly turn around to see our brother being kicked in the stomach and thrown into a van. He seemed to have his hand gripped around his neck and I could see his legs collapsing.
"CHASE" my sister cried with a trembling voice.
The van started driving off
Without hesitation my sister grips onto my arm and runs to the van using her super speed. I was just about to stop it with my super strength when suddenly, the van begins to pixelate and disappears from our site.
Bree and I fall to the ground feeling the pain take over our bodies. I quickly jump up searching for the van. My sister does the same.
" What just happened?,What's going on?, Where Is he?" My sister shouts with every sense of fear cracking in her voice. She was pacing around with her face as pale as snow.
I grab onto her hand and calm her down as best I can. Her breathing begins to slow down and I try to catch my breath. " we have to go tell Mr Davenport" I tell my sister and continue to calm her down.
We see many police officers running to the scene. My sister and I begin to walk over to them trying to recover from what we had just seen.
As I'm walking I step on that weird black device Chase was looking at. I pick it up and read the label.
This can't be good, I thought as Bree grabbed onto my arm and used her super speed to get us back to the academy.

Danger is lurking at every Corner