Chapter 1 - besties

A/N: first proper story! Hope you like it

CAITLINS POV

Aidah is my best friend, although I've always been the tiniest bit jealous of her appearance.

Her long dark brown hair that was always perfectly brushed straight, her beautiful dark brown eyes, her skinny figure and her flawless olive skin tone.

Yet those things never stopped her from being my best friend.

AIDAHS POV

I can't believe Caitlin's here. I've missed her for too long.

Basically the story is that my mom and Caitlin's mom don't really like eachother. It's a really complicating story that I don't like speaking about for many reasons...

"SO CAN YOU WAIT FOR OUR SLEEPOVER THAT WILL LAST OVER A YEAR BECAUSE WE'RE SWAG!" Caitlin say enthusiastically, the way she acts all the time.

Caitlin's personality is really just a sarcastic weirdo who doesn't give damn on what people think, that's the way to live; I find it hard to do that though.

CAITLINS POV

I try and brighten the mood by asking Aidah if she's ready for some fun on the weekend. But she doesn't reply, I repeat the question which seems to trigger her attention; it seemed she was staring into space.

At last she replied with "YASSS, I mean duh of course" she said emphasizing 'course.' The way she said it was like a way that you'd point out the obvious, making the other person look dumb or like an idiot.

------
Thanks for reading x