High School Sweat Hearts (Harrys Styles)

It was the night before the first day high school,:-( tooo much DRAMA.!.!!! Im guessing. Im a huge girly girl especially when it come's to sleepover's!!!!!!! I wound never sneak;-)but I didn't say I wouldnt brake the rules!!!

ok so I went to bed! ok 7:30 at school there was this one group of girl's that were plain rude and mean! they were the most annoying peopel!

this story is about a girl named stacy that is in love with Harry styles!!! music ,hair even his tatoos! !!!

ring,ring time for math!!!! Not! that day this realey nice girl or so I thought asked me to come to a sleepover you know me of course I'm going to say yes!! so they sind after school 3:30 DONT BE LATE!!!!!!!!

Ok so we met for the sleepover right on time!!! so first we ate pizza and tacos!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next we listed to Harry's band 1D all the girls talked about how cool it wound be if they met 1D!!!!!! most of them liked Niall Horen and luois!!!

So I thought to myself it wound be cool if I met Harry!!!! :-)!! I went home so I cound think this over! the next mornig I googeled him I found out alot of stuff!

He's swiching schools! so the next day Harry was at my school as a new studint yay!!!! OMG was what almost evrey girl sind so they start hugging him and kissing him asking him out there crazy! Not me!

I sat to the side Iwanted to git up but I didn't!!!! so that day he came up to me and sind thanks sometimes its hard to keep prertending I like all girls or girls trying to git my hair haha ha!!!

me. . . . . ok do u want to come to my house and study!!!

Harry: so you too I shound have knone!!!!

me: no no I promes!!!

Harry: ok shure fine!