ziam mayne one shot*smut*

*Zayn' s POV*

Today is the day.I'm finally gonna tell liam how I feel. Ever since we were put into one direction on the X factor I knew he was the one. The only person in the band that knows about my love for liam is niall. I made him swear on his life not to tell any of the boys because this is such a sensitive subject for me.

It took me 3 long years and a lot of encouragement from niall to finally get the guts to tell liam how I feel.If he doesn't feel the same way I don't know what I would do but niall keeps telling me to be optimistic about the situation so I will.

All the boys are going out tonight to celebrate the release of our new video for best song ever. I said I wasn't feeling up for it and just like I planned daddy direction just had to stay behind and take care of me through my "illness".

"Hey zee do you need me to get you anything" liam said

"No li actually I-I feel fine I just wanted to tell you something and we needed to be alone so I could tell you" I replied

"This sounds important what's going on"

"I really want to tell you but it is hard to express it in words so can I try something" I said as I started to lean closer to liam's face

His eyes widened as I leaned in but he just whispered "sure"

Then I did the thing I have been wanting to do for forever now I kissed liam payne and he kissed back like HE ACTUALLY KISSED ME BACK!!!!!! Then I felt his tongue slide across my bottom lip asking for entrance and I eagerly let him in. Our tongues battled for what seemed like seconds before liam picked me up by my waist so I was straddling him and he took full control. His tongue touched parts of my mouth I didn't even know a tongue could touch and it was the best feeling I have ever felt in my whole life.

Eventually the need to breath be came to much and we had to pull away from the kiss but liam wasted no time going down to my neck. He was kissing and nipping in different places I knew he was looking for my sweet spot he finally found it under my ear. When he nipped the skim there I moaned and felt him smirk against my skin. He began to suck hard on that spot and I was moaning like there was no tomorrow.

Liam pulled away from the now dark purple love bite on my beck and said "I've wanted to do that since the X factor "

"REALLY!?!?!?!?!?" I replied

"Yeah I just thought you wouldn't feel the same way"he said looking down embarrassed and shy

I put my finger under his chin and pulled his face up so he was looking in my eyes. I gently pecked his lips and said"Well now that we know we both love each other how about we take this relationship to the next level"wiggling my eyebrows

"What do you mean"liam said with his eyebrows knit together in confusion

"Sex silly obviously I'm not talking about marriage we confessed what 5 minutes ago"

"It's a little early for sex too but that snog session has me so turned on that I really don't care" then he picked me up so my legs were rapped around his waist and his hands were rested on my bum and we made our way to my bed in our hotel room. He sat me on the bed and walked to his bag. I seen him pull out a little white bottle and a little golden square .

"IS THAT LUBE?!?!?!?!?!?" I exclaimed

"Yea I have kinda been hoping this would happen so every time we go away as a group I bring some with me"he said as he glanced down nervously.

"Aawww come here cutie lets put it to good use"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Should I continue? This is my first writing attempt please comment and tell me if its any good !!:)