Kiss Mukkun?

Murasakibara x Reader

You started dating Murasakibara a little after the Interhigh. Why did he ask you out? No one quite knows. he seems only interested in sweets. But after the Winter Cup, you wanted to go a little further in your relationship. It wasn't much, you just wanted a kiss but every time you asked or hinted, you were turned down.

So you devised a plan to finally get one kiss. You were going to play on his biggest weakness, sweets. You asked Himuro which ones were his favorites. Surprisingly, he was more than happy to help you out. You bought a box of maibo bars and walked to Mura's classroom. He was the last one coming out.

"Hey Mura. Can I ask you something?"

"Hm? What is it (Name)-chin?"

"May I kiss you and in return you can have these Maibo bars?"

You thought you had him when his eyes lit up but then he said, "You can kiss me but you need to reach me." You wanted to scream in frustration. So close but so far (pun intended). How were you, little ole you, supposed to reach up and kiss the giant?! That's when you got a sneaky idea.

"Fine Atsushi. And if you want this Maibo bar you need to take it from me." You say as you stick one end of the bar in your mouth. He doesn't even hesitate to lean down and bite into the bar. When he's close to finishing, you reach over and kiss him. He seems a bit shocked at what you did but he doesn't seem upset either. "Thank you for the kiss Muk-kun!" You beamed.

"Hmmm. (Name)-chin is really sweet." He murmured as he came closer. This time he kissed you. When the two of you broke away, you were a blushing mess.

"W-what was that for!?" You stuttered.

"You taste sweet."

"O-oh, well here's the rest of your Maibo bars." You handed them to him but to your surprise he set them down and caged you in his arms.

"I don't need sweets when I have (Name)-chin." He said before attacking your lips with his own. You will never forget that afternoon as the start of many kisses and intimate touches between you and Atsushi.