Love hurts

Sam's Pov
As she lay in bed sulking about the fact that the love of her life had just slept with a girl he found on Craig's List, her friends, Jess and Erika, sit with her.
"He's a complete dick." Erika said while holding Sam's hand.
"Yeah he doesn't deserve your tears he can go shove a duck up his ass." Jess stated.
Sam looked up with a questionable look on her face before she said "that duck doesn't deserve that."
They all giggled before Sam decided to turn on the tv. Cable ironically just kept talking about Craig's List and celebrities getting cheated on so Jess turned on Sam's favorite show which happened to be From Dusk till Dawn the series. As they watched Netflix they all drifted to sleep were Sam dreamed of a world were it was just her and her two best friends.

Connor's Pov
Connor and his friend Adam had decided to buy a house together in America to escape Connor's ex Carley who had just cheated on him with the guy who originally cheated on her. Adam was sitting in the middle of Connor at the window seat and a fat Connor was sleep until a ding on his phone woke him up.
1 new message from Carley his phone read. Before he could read the text Adam grabbed Connor's phone and duck it in his pocket.
"Dude, what the fuck."
"I am not letting you read a text from that bitch that probably says something like 'Connor I'm sorry it was a mistake I love you' our some shit like that, man she is a liar" Adam said before looking back at his own phone.
"Dude you know how unstable she is, when James cheated on her, she fucking shot herself." Connor said still staring at Adam.
"Then I'll text her back for you." Adam said before taking out Connor phone and typing: this is Adam,I guess Connor didn't tell you but he and I are moving to America, so we can escape from you. P.s. don't kill yourself because you did this to yourself. Adam hit sent before Connor could read the text the he blocked Carley's number. Connor read the text and smiled back at Adam before he fell asleep for the rest of their flight.