Styling With Love [Harry Styles Love Story]

All Rights Reserved

Colleen

Click! Click!

"Colleen, darling! I want you to do a more sexier pose this time!" Margret the photographer, ordered. I rolled my eyes, and put my index finger to my chin, put my left hand on my hip, bent down a little -so my bottom was sticking out more-, and plastered a serious look on my face.

When can this be over!? 

Click! Click!

The whole ideal of this photo shoot was, summer. It was a Vogue photo shoot. So, I had to wear a sky blue crop top, pink high waisted shorts, and light blue high heels. My dark brown hair was left down.

I seriously hated all the, "Oh Collen, do a sexier pose!" or, "Love, make sure your boobs are showing more!". Disgusting!

My only friend here, was Cara Delevingne. Yes, the Cara Delevingne. The flawless British model. The tomboy, funny, and lively girl. When I had first got here -which was last month- she showed me around, introduced me to some models here, and gave me a little advice. Which the advice was, "Just be yourself! Show them the real you! Don't let people think that you are the person you really aren't!"

"Colleen!?" Margret's annoying girly voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes, Margret?" I asked, in an annoying tone.

"We are done," Margret announced. I threw my hands up in the air, jumping up and down.

"It's about time!" I exclaimed, skipping over to grab my purse from a nearby bench.

"For today." Margret added. "Meet me back here tomorrow morning, at seven 'o clock." And just like that she left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was just a little preview ! :) Chapter 1 will continue from this one, okay? By the way this is a Harry Styles love story. Cara knows Harry, so........ You see what I'm trying to do there? Yea u do! lol

All of Harrys girlfriends have been famous so I just though I'd continue it....... Sorry!!!!!

:( Please dont be mad!!!!!!!

Please enjoy!!!! I want at least, 4 comments, votes, and reads for me to post chapter 2! ;)

COMMENT

VOTE

READ

&

FAN

~ Kisses Emily <3