Chapter One

I was at the brink of insanity I knew it would happen sooner or later but why now why here...

As I was sitting there silently in the hospital I couldn't move I was frozen and it seemed as if everything else had too. What I was feeling was not of the world it felt real but I kept telling myself it was all in my head. Frozen in that airport still then I heard a voice I had never heard it before but it felt as if the voice was important to my story. The voice so faint as if it so far away.

"Why isn't he just sitting there, I can't even hear him breathing is he okay?"

"Oh yeah he's fine he is just a bit insane.."

That moment I was forced back into reality standing right outside of that library leaning on that black wall, the smell of cigarettes was so Strong you felt your lungs burning, As I was getting back to reality I Put on my wight hood and I started walking home because today was a hot day and the only safe place to be is my home on days like this. Once I arrived home I smelt a familiar smell and was greeted by my great friend and room mate Airis. "Hey, Welcome back want some food?" "Oh sure." As I was heading to my room I took of my hoodie and fooled it neatly and put it on my bed then I set my air conditioning to - 5°c. While I was heading to the table I heard a rather cute tune in the kitchen. As I approached silently to the kitchen I leaned on the wall closest to the kitchen and just listened I thought to myself "She's so cute" after that we both sat down and ate she was talking about something that had happened at the hospital airport and library. I sat there silently listening while eating when I was almost done with the meal I accidentally grabbed Airis' hot tea instead of my cold water when I felt the heat of the tea my hand fired a series of ice shards at that same moment Airis looked amazed, while she was looking at the ice shards stuck to the wall I ran to my room looked at my hand, the balm and finders where a bit melted but nothing I couldn't fix. While I was looking at my wound I wounded if there could be any more like me there were defiantly more people in the lab. While waist deep in thought Airis walked into the room ready with questions. Before she could speak I said "look I know you have many questions but befire you ask I want to ask you a question."

Airis loked at me strangely "how could you possibly", I cut her off by saying "dose your name have any significance." She stoped sat next to me on my bed and said "no." I could tell she was lieing but knew that she wasn't comfortable telling me yet then she started asking her questions one of her first was "what else can you do." I paused "I don't know how to controll it this is one of the few times it has happend." The next was "why is it so cold in here." I said with a smirk "I think you can figure that one out yourself." After she was done I left the appartment with a backpack and my laptop. I set of to find the lab that I escaped from it had to have something to do with the insanity I never felt this way at the lab maybe it was a way to stop the animals from getting far it's been a month and it still hasn't got any better.

While walking the path to the lab I stopped because it was getting hot. I walked inside of a convince store went to the refrigerators opened it up and grabbed 10 ice cold drinks paid for them I then popped one open and put the rest in the backpack. After a hour or so I was getting suspicious that someone was following me I devised a plan to walk into an alley and wait for them in the shadows I heard the footsteps coming closer I shaped my right hand into a blade and when the culprit came into the alleyway I grabbed it and shoved it into the wall and put the blade to it's neck.

I then heard a scream that sounded like Airis I stopped let her go and asked why are you following me!?