She was only sixteen

She ran as fast as she could, it was getting late. She had nowhere to stay, There was no turning back now, She had started what she couldn’t finish, she said it , a beauty like that was bound to have a mischief within it . She was trying to dig into his skin.

I warned her, but she wouldn’t listen, he was trouble, trouble that couldn’t be fixed, trouble that would come back to haunt her, she was only sixteen. Now standing there all alone in the dark, suddenly falling to the ground, slowly and motionless, blood pouring from her side, she was gone, she was only sixteen.

I told her to come, “Live a little I said’’, he wasn’t going to be there I though. It was only a matter of time before he showed up, her ex. She was my friend, I had convinced her to come, I wish I had listened to her. She was only sixteen.

I wished I didn’t make her come, she shouldn’t have spoken to him like that ,they were both at fault, he cheated on her, she called him names, you could see it in his face he was very pissed. He said he had come after her , and he did. Now she was running, as fast as she could he had chased her, she couldn’t run any further. And there she was, standing there all alone, falling to her side, he had shot her. She was only sixteen.