weird weird.....

Niya in the pic..😍😘

Hey my name is NIYA well that's what my girls call me my real name is kaniya I love pink and I got a small family it just my mom , me, and my brother Dre he so fucking irritating when it comes down to me talking to these boys I really Don't have a thing for Thugs but that's what I Grow up on my brother the top head weed man / boss a nigga will not try to fuck with my brother or me.

We go to the same school and yeah I'm in the 11th my eyes changes color ,pink when I like some one, red when I am mad and , Blue when I am Sad, black when I just go crazy and go off on every one, green when I feel good and hazel when I just feel chilled ... I go to west east school and gtg gotta get up and ready for school ...

Dre prov: hey y'all my name Dre that's what I go by my real name is Drevontay I love black and I would Die for my sister and my mom I am the top head nigga in the game I wish a nigga would try me or my family my mom been in and out our life she was leaving us home alone asleep at's when I had to step up and take care of my sister our life style ain't that good we make it Do what it Do mhmmm yeah my eyes change color when my feelings change too.

Niya is my little sister I'm 18 she 17 but in two months. She will be 18. I have a girlfriend she so fucking mean and Niya Don't like her so I try to have them away from each other ...... speaking yeah hit y'all up later,..

Niya prov: so I got up and walk in the bath room and got in the shower for a good 13mins I got out and Dried off and walk to my Bed room I put on some jeans with a half shirt that said( he mine ) then I put on some heels to go with my outfit when I walk down stairs to get ready to go and when I seen my brother with his BITCH ass hoe .....

Niya: this BITCH always got to be here why the fuck she here

???: BITCH why u care

Niya: Miya BITCH today not the fucking day to play with me hoe keep talking I'm going to jump over this Damn fool and Beat yo ass!!! ( my eyes was getting red)

Dre: aye y'all chill out before I make y'all walk

Niya: wow wow you taking this BITCH side that's why mhmmm mhmmm nothing 😢😂 (my eyes was going blue )

Dre : No I'm not I am sorry if it seem like that but we got to go before its to late

Niya: my eyes was just pink) omg okay let go lil boy

Dre: already baby girl mhmmm miya u need to fucking chill when u talking to my sister like that or I am just going to let her beat yo ass

Miya: walks away ) mhmmm what ever u say i guess

Niya prov: as we sat there I could feel my eyes changing and I looked up to see my brother eyes getting red so I gave him a little talk and we started walking out and I got in the car and in the back set they was boo loving in shit so we pulled up to the school and these bitches stay looking at me so I got out and walk inside the school and seen my baby mamma // Shay we cool as fuck thats like my sis and her older brother Adrien is fine ass fuck he in the game with my brother and always be at my house that's my baby we be boo loving and shit😅😂😉 lol but yeah. ..

Shay: hey bitches

Niya: hey baby mamma

Shay: wow this bitches coming by us

Niya: who ( as I look back it was miya)

Miya : yall hoes all ways looking Dumb

Niya: DRE BRO GET THIS BITCH MANN I AM GOING TO BEAT HER ASS AND NOT STOP

DRE Prov: WE GOT OUT THE CAR AND NIYA DIDN'T SAY SHIT TO ME.. so I just let it go and I seen her walk up to Shay fine ass😄😉 Mann that ass on Shay had a nigga ready to fuck her In the school but I'll see her when I get home then I seen miya walk up to them and say something oh shit...