Searching for happiness

About the Authors done by : yomnasaadeldin , proffessors_in_magic

Hello everyone , Wish you would enjoy. This story , We wrote it at school ' At breaks , Free classes and between them ' It's a sad but a nice story , It will be written as Max's diary . please enjoy !

Max Gormard was a rich boy , Who lived with his family in his father's island .He had a lot of problems with his parents , friends at school and his little sister Ginny.

Max P.O.V

Dear diary
I had a terrible life , For the last 4 years of my life , Since I was 14 years old . When I had a little sister my problems started .

18-8-1698. Friday
"At the last day at school"

The teacher greeted the class and She said hiding her smile " I will never EVER forget you my students , Wish you a good vacation and a good college , I will miss you so much " . Then the noisy bell rang ! It was the last time to hear it. I waved my hand after a long valediction , and went straight to the 'Gormard Mantion ' near the beach .

When i reached to the door of my room , Mom shouted " Max ,you unuseful boy !" She was VERY angry ! , She gave me a long list .
The most important things were :

[1- Buy some furniture for your sister's room .
2- Help your father with his new factory.
3- Go sign for your registration in the Gormard university.
4- Get ready for the big family meeting.]

Arranging time .
At Saturday

I went to my father's factory at morning , I found it really difficult to work there ( I'm only 18 years old ). I started thinking to escape from this island without telling anybody. I started planning , I asked Dad to buy me a boat and he did . The boat will help me to cross the sea to another island which I would call it "TRAMINIA". I looked to the map I bought , I found the perfect island that nobody knows about it . It was 45 miles away from the beach . It was perfect to hide in it . I was planning to escape on Tuesday before the big meeting . While the family meeting was on Sunday.

The next day (sunday)

I wake up by a noisy sound , I walked towards the great hall to descover what's going on . And I was surprised to see that the party began . Then I saw thar mom was looking at me angrily . (She was looking at my pjs!!) So I ran to my room .
I stayed there for couble of minutes untill my mom came and said "What are you wearing ? " but I stayed silent. I told
her "I'm sorry mom,but I don't want to go down there " so mom reapeted angrily "you must go and dress right now" then she said again "RIGHT NOW" , I was scared a little bit .

I started wearing ,but actually not for the meeting but because I changed my plan and I will escape right now just like what mom said .

So , I was really angry , I took some clothes alot of money . I put all of them in a big bag , I went out from the back door , leaving a letter for mom.

Dear Mom

I'm going to miss you soo much , I will live in a far city , away from our island , away from my family and my friends .
Please tell Ginny her new furniture will arrive soon , I visited the factory , everything was fine .
I will be fine don't worry , take care of Ginny . Goodbye for now , I will never forget you .

Your son,
Max Gormard

As I was walking to the beach . I realized that my life wasn't that terrible.
I kept walking to the boat . I put on my luggage and stepped in the boat . I looked motionly at the island ' I will miss this island ' I thought . I felt that everything came was the end but It was the beggining of all my true troubles!

When the boat started moving I started feeling dizzy all of a sudden . When I saw something yellow in the middle of the sea . I realized that it was the island I wasn't looking for .

So, I completed my journey . I selpt for a while . Then FINALLY I found 'TRAMINIA' .
When I landed , I was really tired ((the journey was three days long!!!))

I was excited to discover this island and draw a map for 'TRAMINIA' . I searched for wood to fire it and I would like to say it was a comfortable place . I felt free and happy 'being alone is perfect!'

Next day

I waked up feeling full of energy , power and a bit interested . I picked some fruits , I saw some trees that looked so fresh , 'they looked delicious' I thought . I searched for a pure water when I found a WONDERFULL Waterfull.

green trees , I knew it was the best place to camp in . It was an awesome place till I saw a Fox !!! I ran for my life . He chased me, till I reached my arrow . I shot it at him with my shaky hands . I sighed when I saw that he is dead . I took his body to cook it for dinner .

Time skip (At night)

When I was full . I went to sleep .
I recognized the events happened today . I was very tired that I slept
in seconds .

The next chapter will be undated after two weeks
Hope ya enjoy. 😁