Chapter 1: Lab partners

^ Josh ^ ( Sorry its blurry )

Today was just an normal day. Hanging out with my friends at the jock table with the popular cheerleaders. They were talking about Alex the quite boy, who just moved here in SpringFalls. I don't remember when, I think it was about 2 months ago......I think. He's so quite he doesn't even talk. At first people thought he was def but he isn't. One time my friend Zak yelled " HAY " behind him to make sure he was def and he turned around just starring at us. So the def card is out the door then, people started saying he was a mute which makes more sense.

" Ya I tried to make him talk, I was asking him if he likes the color blue and he was just starring at me....It was creepy "

Zak and Alex were lab partners last 4 weeks now he's mine. I guess he's warning me.

" Ok is that all you sound like he's a killer or something Ill be fine. "

" Well see about that "

After that we just started to talk about my party I was going to host. Not at my house though at my families hotel. I can make all the nose I want and not get in trouble because we will be in the suite and it's sound proof.

" Its going to be BOOM! " Emma started saying how I throw the best parties. Which is true I'm not going to lie.

Then the bell ringed telling us we had 3 periods left. And I had to go to BIO. Which means me and Alex have to work together which should be... Fun.

" Good luck " Zak said as we walked inside going to class.

When I walked into class Alex was already sitting at are seats. He was starring out the window. When I sat next to him he didn't move or look my way. Until I tapped him on the shoulder.

" Hay I'm Josh and you must be Alex right? "

He just shake his head at me then picked up the paper telling us what to do. But I couldn't help but wonder what his voice sound like. Did he hate his voice and that's why he didn't talk? But why would you hate your own voice?

" Hay Alex do you hate your voice? "

"............"

" Oh! I-I didnt mean to offend you! Sorry!!! "

I was so embarrassed I just took the paper out his hand and started to read it. Or more like pretend. When I actually started reading it I was SO confused.

"......WHAT?! HOW IM SUPPOSED TO DO THIS! "

" MISTER ALEXANDER BE QUITE! "

Everyone was starring at me even Alex. But Alex started to look embarrassed himself. I guess he doesn't like attention.

" Sorry ... "

He just shrugged his shoulders as he was looking out the window. But I notice his hands were shaking. So I grabbed them and hold them in my hands. He looked scared when he looked at me but I just gave him a smile.

" Everything is fine "

He gave me a faint smile and looked at are hands then me. And I did the same.

" Oh! Sorry... "

Then we started on the project or more like Alex started on the project. I mean I wanted to help but I didn't know what to do and Alex wouldn't talk to me and every time I asked the teacher he would say-

" Just ask your partner "

I was going to tell Alex ' I appreciate your help ' but the teacher started talking.

" Ok this will be 100 points if you get done early then it will be 150 "

Then 2 minutes later Alex tapped my shoulder at pointed at the project. It was done! And we still have 25 minutes left in class!

" How.... " I was shocked I have a D+ in this class and Alex just gave me a B in this class! I was so happy I gave an High-five or more like tried to.

" Hay you should come to my party! Its going to be BOOM! "

I raised my hand to tell the teacher we were done and he also looked shocked also.

" Wow... Alex you did every thing.. Right do you want to go into honors? "

I looked at Alex waiting for his answer. When he shocked his no me and the teacher were shocked. But I also felt happy too.
" Um... Ok but if you change your mind then offer still stands Ok? "

Alex shook his head yes and the teacher left.

" You should have said yes "

He just shrugged shoulders.

" Will your going to my party "

Alex look nerves and shook he's head no.

" I wont take no for an answer you are going to my party, I'm going to drive you so I know you are going "

Alex took a piece of paper from his bag and started writing something then showed it to me.

' Why? 'It reed, I just looked at Alex and gave him a smile. I took the piece of paper and wrote ' Because I want to be your friend ' and with that Alex smiled and me. And I wanted to see that smile over and over again.

•~•~•~•

Ok so I hoped you like the story

^ω^ (♡˙︶˙♡) ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ