Woodland Academy:

Melissa was a shy and lonely girl. She attended Woodland Academy,  where the rich kids went. Melissa only went there because of her grades. She didnt want anyone to think she wasn't like them. Melissa walked slowly along the corridor.  The school looked like if it was made out of gold and jade.

        "Watch it"! Monique shoved Melissa out of the way. "Sorry". Melissa said quietly.  "Better speak lower, cause I dont want to hear you". Monique started to walk to the classroom.  "So much for my grades". Melissa mumbled.

        "May I help you"? Clyde asked, lending his hand. "Thank you". Melissa said. "You are always welcome". Clyde walked to his locker. Monique opened her locker, pictures of Clyde were all over the place, of her wall. What a creep! Is she a stalker?! Melissa thought to herself. She walked towards her locker. "148-"? She whispered to herself. Clyde went up to her. ""Need some help"? Clyde askd her.

Is he trying to get to me cause its not helping......

        "No thanks". Melissa opened her locker.  "Well if you need me just ask me,  by the way my name's Clyde". He put his hand in front for a hand shake. "Im Melissa". She said quietly and shook his hand. "Well nice meeting you,  what's your schedule"? Clyde asked. "Um....English class first then-". Melissa said. "Me too, let mensee your paper,  hmm, looks like we've got the same classes". He smiled. "Yup". Melissa looked at her schedule. I wonder if he is a rich boy.... Melissa walked to her classes.

         "I guess this is the place". She opened the door. Melissa looked around the room, there was only two empty seats. Melissa walked where Clyde was sitting. "Sorry im late". Monique rushed in and sat next to Clyde.  He rolled his eyes. The other seat was next to Monique. "Oh no". Melissa said under her breath. "Okay class, im Ms. Norwood, and this is freshman year so I welcome you all, to Woodland Academy." The teacher said.

Best year ever............Not!!!!!! I hate this school, already......

         During class, Monique was whispering to Clyde,  but he ignored her. Monique started to get angry. She raised her hand. "Ms. Norwood"? Monique said politely.  "Clyde is talking during class and disrupting my learning". She said innocently.

Who could blame her, everyone believes her.......

      "Monique, I am not blind, I have eyes you know and you are the one who is disrupting Clyde". Ms. Norwood said. "I was waiting for Clyde to say something but it seems that he didn't". Ms. Norwood said. She started to teach again.

       It was time for lunch,  amd Melissa couldn't find a place to sit, (again). Clyde waved at her. "Over here". he shouted.  Monique was in front f Melissa,  but Monique thought it was for her. Sje sat next to Clyde. Melissa walked toward Clyde.  "Monique get out". Clyde said. "Fine". She walked to her friends. Melissa changed her mind and sat by herself.

     "Hey". A girl sat down next to Melissa.  She wore the red and black uniform and ad long straight black hair.  "Hi". Melissa said. She wore the same uniform but her hair was in a bun, its actually wavy and brown. "My name's Cynthia". She said. "Im Melissa". Melissa said. "I hate his school, all the rich kids are here". Cynthia said. With those words Melissa knew the wasn't alone. "I know, im not one,  I earned it". Melissa said.

"I did too". Cynthia smiled.

"Guess im not alone".  Melissa said. "Wanna hang out"? Cyhthia asked. "Sure". Melissa replied.

Guess I have a new friend.....................