|New Pupil?|

"Oh, you'd like to join the martial arts club? All we ask is that you show up at least once a week!" Budo said, his adorable voice making your breath catch in your throat for a moment. Before you could blush, you shook it off and nodded happily.

"Yes, Budo-Sensei!" You confirmed with admiration. Budo smiled lightly, shifting his weight to his other foot casually.

"Fantastic! I'm looking forward to teaching you everything I know." He said enthusiastically. "You can go ahead and grab a spare uniform from the booth and get dressed. We're about ready to practice a bit." Budo added afterwards.

You quickly nodded, and dashed off into the booth, finding a spare uniform in your size and changing into it in record time. Flinging yourself out again, you saw Budo's higher-level students pairing up with the lower-level ones.

Budo looked at you. "We're doing some pretty basic stuff today, so it was a nice day for you to join us. We're pairing up while we work, and I wanted to work with you to get you started off." He explained casually. You tried to not seem eager as you quickly bowed.

"Yes, Sensei!" You yelled enthusiastically, and Budo laughed softly as he went to you and started to guide you.

After spending all of lunch training with Budo, and spending all class period admiring him from afar, it was after school hours, and you had been training for a good while

After spending all of lunch training with Budo, and spending all class period admiring him from afar, it was after school hours, and you had been training for a good while. It was 5:30, the end of scheduled club activity hours, and while one of Budo's other disciples wiped some sweat off his forehead, he recommended playing truth or dare after everyone got dressed. Each disciple, even yourself, kept begging Budo until he finally allowed it.

With cheers, everyone rushed to get dressed, and sat in a small circle on the training mat. You all started playing, happily daring about and asking personal or awkward questions for truths. Each round went by, with you occasionally glancing over to where Budo sat off to the side.

"Sensei!" Juku suddenly called to Budo. "Truth or dare?" He added. Budo looked a bit surprised that he was being addressed. Though, everyone knew that Budo wasn't one to turn down a challenge, and would obviously pick dare.

"... Dare." Budo said, seeming hesitant. Juku got a very smug grin and chuckled happily, Sho rolling his eyes as Shima and Mina were giggling.

"I dare you to kiss (y/n)! And not just anywhere; On the lips~!" He cried happily. You froze, and your face became red in an instant. Budo seemed shocked, and looked at you, though he didn't seem to need to think twice about it. He crawled over to where he was next to you, and you turned to him shyly.

"S-Sensei... A-Are you sure.. You want... To..?" You stammered, but you weren't able to finish before Budo's surprisingly warm and oh-so-soft lips planted themselves on yours. Instinctively you froze in shock, but you started to loosen up and melt into the kiss as it went on longer. You could feel Budo gently caressing you as he kissed you, which simply made you melt even more inside.

"Come up for air, you two!" Mina teased. A few moments after that comment, the two of you finally pulled apart from each other, and you simply stared into each other's eyes longingly.

"Sensei, it's your turn to dare someone!" Juku laughed. Budo seemed to snap out of it, and he let go of you, blushing lightly as he moved away from you ever so slightly.

"My apologies... Uhm.." He murmured awkwardly. The dares and truths started up again. Every few turns, it would be you or Budo's turn again, and you'd always spend that turn daring each other for more kisses.

Finally, you caught attention of the time again, and realized it was almost time to be leaving. All of Budo's other disciples grabbed their bags and headed out. But, you stayed in the club room with Budo for a little longer. You both were holding your bags, and simply stood there, staring.

"... So..." Budo murmured softly. You were looking up at him admiringly.

"Sensei..." The single word spilled from you without your consent. It made you blush a little. Budo took a few steps closer, and suddenly pulled you into a tender embrace.

"(y/n)..! I... I've loved you for... Quite a while now." He started to confess. As his face started to grow red, yours was turning crimson.

"Sensei..?"

"And... By a while... I mean, since I first met you! I've always admired how beautiful you were... How smart your were... Independent, friendly, flawless, graceful..! I've always wanted you to return my feelings... And I've always doubted myself, because I'm just some simple kid who happens to know a little bit of martial arts. I've known I've been out of your league... But... I just love you too much to go without you knowing! Even if you don't return my feelings... I can't bear the thought of you not knowing anymore!" Budo cried passionately.

You were in disbelief. "Sensei..! I..." Suddenly, you get butterflies in your stomach. A lump formed in your throat. But, you swallowed it down, continuing to speak.

"I've always loved you... Too..! You've... Always been so tempting... So loveable... So tough, yet so gentle... I've watched you from afar, longed with my whole body for you..!" You cried in return. Budo looked shocked, then grinned happily, his face getting redder.

You two tightly embraced each other, both of you feeling like you could take on the world at the moment. Finally, the last bell sounded, and you two let each other go, heading out to the gate. Lightly holding each other's hands, you walked home, still feeling so many butterflies but proud of it.