Holy Sh*t it's bangtan!

Ji yeon (지연) POV

(Ji Yeon In the top photo and her bestie Joo Ri (주리) in the bottom photo)

"Hey guys it's Ji yeon"I say, waving at my camera. "And I'm Joo Ri" Joo Ri says, smiling shyly. "and we are DerayDerpy." we say, bowing slightly. "This morning we asked you guys to send us questions with the hashtag #AskJooYeon and y'all replied with tons of question today we'll be answering a few." I say, grabbing my phone.

"Question number one, How did y'all get your youtube username? Samantha_Bts asked." I say, laughing at my horrible attempt at english. "Umm, Joo and I always do crazy photos but half of them are derps so I immediately knew that when we started this channel the name had to have Derpy." I say, smiling.

Timeskip

"Okay question 17 which is the last question if you could go back in time and give advice to your smaller self what would it be and why?Bts-DerayDerpy#1 asked." I say, putting on my thinking face. "Joo Ri you go first I got to think." I say "Umm mine would be don't let the bully get to you why would it be that? Because when I was younger I was bullied by my weight and acne." she says, looking toward me. "Mine would be.....If you ever walk down R&D street head to the restaurant to the left Why? Because that place is delicious." I say, holding my laughter. Joo burst out laughing. We laugh together. I cut off the camera. "That was this week video." I say, grabbing my computer. "yayy!" Joo squeals, falling on my bed. "Omo look at Jimin." Joo sighs, showing me a picture of him in a suit.

I edit the video while Joo answers the fan emails. "Finish" I say,uploading the video. "Omo Omo look look."Joo says, hopping on my bed. I read the email. Holy BANANAS Bang Si-Hyuk emailed us! "We have to go!" I say, squealing. "I know." Joo Ri says, smiling. "I can't believe he wants us to open a bts concert." We say, squealing. "Okay we will have to take a plane back to korea."I say, grabbing my computer. "I mean since we are in a hotel we could just back to our apartment." Joo Ri says, looking up plane tickets. "To get there we'll our traveling card to get there.' I say, handing her my wallet. While buys the plane ticket I email Bang Si-Hyuk back so I could confirm we saw the mail and would like to do it.

*Few days later

Today was the day we were going back to Korea! I take our suitcases out the taxi. Joo Ri grabs her bag. Bye bye LA. We check in. "Our flight is in 30 minutes." Joo says, sitting down. I nod and grab my earphones. I power on my iPod and put on my flight playlist.

.

.

.

.

We put our stuff on the plane and sat in our seats. I put on my sunglasses and blast my music. Joo Ri does the same.

.

.

.

.

In Korea (your author being lazy)

"Omo bangtan is here." I squeal, pointing at 7 boys. Joo squeals. We order Starbucks. "Joo Ri and Jiyeon?" A guy questions, tapping my shoulder. We spin around. "Yes." I say, fixing my pigtails. "Come." He says, taking our bags. We follow him. "Hi i'm Bang Si-Hyuk the CEO." Si-Hyuk says, bowing. "a-a-annyeonghaseyo." We say, bowing. "As you know Bangtan sonyeondan." he says, pointing to the seven people we majorly love. "A-a-a-annyeonghaseyo." we say, fangirling to each other.

"care to take a ride with us?" He asks, opening the door. "I-um-Joo answer." i say, holding my squeals. "S-sure." she says, her voice going up. I start laughing. "Shut up." she mumbles, hitting me. We get in after bts.

TBC..... i would have to have edit this.