Dreams Come True!

You come home from a long day at school. Brothers are gone and your parents are probably still at work and won’t be back ‘til dark. Late night alone, again. You go into the kitchen and raid the fridge looking for whatever you could get your hands on before your pig brothers.

You decide on low fat yogurt and grab a water bottle, then head to your room. You turn on the computer and the first thing that pops up is Facebook. Everyone hanging out at the mall, the mean girls sending you messages saying stuff like “just leave this planet” and “no one wants you here”. A tear escapes but you wipe it away quickly and log into Twitter. You didn’t know what to do, so you messaged Harry. The Harry Styles, of ONE DIRECTION.

*Message* Dear Harry, my name is Christine . I'm 14 years young and a true Directioner! I’ve been getting bullied, and don’t know what to do about it. I have no one to talk to. My brothers are jerks and hate me, my parents are never home. They’re either at the office or at a bar somewhere in the city. I don’t have many friends, a lot of the people at my school think I’m weird... I just need some advice. Sincerely, Christine.                 *THE NEXT DAY*

    You came home from school in a horrible mood. Home alone, again, and today that was just what you needed. You grabbed a snack and a water bottle and headed to your room. You turned on your laptop and twitter popped up from last night. Facebook was also still up and you had over 100 notifications and messages. You had a message on Twitter also, which never happens...

    *Message* Dear  Christine , don’t beat yourself up because people are stupid. Take it from me, life’s tough but it gets easier. From your picture, you look beautiful and I promise you’re even more beautiful in person. Promise you’ll stop listening to them and never do anything to hurt yourself? Sincerely, Harry Styles.

    You died inside. You couldn’t believe it! Not only did Harry Styles message you back, but also called you beautiful! You replied “I promise Harry, thank you” and closed the computer lid.

*ONE MONTH LATER*

    You and Harry have been talking for almost a month now. Saying how much you love each other and how much you want to meet each other. You’ve still been  getting bullied, but talking to Harry has taken your mind off of it and made you realize that you don’t need other people’s opinions, just the people that matter. Tonight they have a show in Little Rock, Arkansas. 30 minutes from your house. Harry had to go to do the show so you let him go and got on Polyvore. An hour and a half later you got a message on Twitter. It’s from Harry and it read “I’m back love”, sending chills up your spine. You reply YAY in all caps and a heart at the end, then resumed to your outfit. You were making an outfit that you would wear when meeting Harry and  the boys. You and Harry continue to talk until you had fallen asleep. You were dreaming about Harry. In the dream you two were dating. You still had one year of school left and Harry was gone all the time. You only saw him 3 days out of the week, if you were lucky. You were at home and he was about to do a show. You couldn’t do it anymore. Being away from him for that long was just too much and began to go to your head. You texted Harry saying that you thought you need to take a break. He replied with what in all caps and a million question marks. You told him that being away from him was just too much and that when tour was over and you had more time with each other, you’d try it again. *you begin to twitch in real life* He replies “ Christine, don’t go. I..I...I love you. You are the one for me and I can’t lose you. You mean so much and you are such a big part of my life.” At this point you are giving up slowly. You just reply I’m sorry and push down on the razor blade you’ve been keeping for certain occasions. He just replied “I have to go love, we’ll talk about this later.” You replied “Later will be too late.” He never replied. You end up passing out on the bathroom floor from all the blood you’ve lost. The next scene of the dream was in a hospital room. You were laying in the bed motionless, colorless and connected to a heart meter.