"Jokes"

STOP ALEX!  I yelled as he was joking about driving down dead mans road.  He didn't believe it when I told him that  long ago a boy was getting abused by his parents. One night the boy got tired of it and shot the dad when that happened the mom threw a beer bottle at the boy in fear she would get killed too. The mom walked up slowly to the boy in tears and took the gun he thought everything was going to be okay until the mom shot him and herself. They say he still walks around the road and kills any one that comes down it.
     Leslie and I were scared and told him not to go down the road but he kept laughing and would go then stop and repeat that over and over. Caleb and Cory was telling Alex to just leave us here over night but we wouldn't get out the car. Alex finally left and we went to get a milkshake at Dairy Queen. We were all talking and they wanted to camp out in dead mans house this weekend. I was to scared to say no and look like a little scaredy cat so I said lets go.
     It was the Friday night and we were packing up the car to camp in his house.  Leslie was trying to make herself sick but it wouldn't work now she has to go. We got to dead mans road and slowly drove down it nothing was happening it was so quiet you can hear a pen drop from a mile away. We got to the house and went inside it was really dirty and dark Caleb and Alex went to turn the lights on. We went up stairs and looked around and everything still worked it was kinda creepy but they thought it was funny. We went out side to get are stuff bring it all in it felt like someone was watching us but no one was around.