one

Meet Ava Wilson

Name: Ava WilsonAge: 24Special Abilities: Telekinesis & Professional AssassinNickname: noneHeight: 5'6Born: Brooklyn, New York

Name: Ava Wilson
Age: 24
Special Abilities: Telekinesis & Professional Assassin
Nickname: none
Height: 5'6
Born: Brooklyn, New York

At the age of 10, Ava Wilson, was being taught how to kill. Her parents were very infamous. A lot of bad people wanted to kill them, especially S.H.I.E.L.D, until one day it did happen. When Ava was 11 her parents were found dead in the woods. Someone had set them up to walk into an ambush. They were beaten to death by a group of people.

Ever since then Ava has never been the same. She was taken in by special forces. It was a secret government facility that take kids with "special abilities" and teaches them how to control their power.

"Hello Ava. I'm Charles Xavier " said a old bald headed man.

Ava remained mute for months until Storm was able to get through to her.

Ava found out she was special the day her parents died. A police officer broke the news to her and she was so devastated and full of rage that her eyes turned pitch black and she threw the police officer all the way to his patrol car. When her eyes returned back to normal she noticed her hand sticking out and then she realized that she didn't know even touch him.

That's when the "special forces" came and took her away. Ever since then she's learned to control her power with the help of Charles Xavier

Later she was taken away by a group of professional assassins who recruit young, strong kids. The group named "Snake Eye". The group promised her revenge on the people who murdered her parents. All she wanted was to avenge her parents, she was young and naive, so she accepted and ran away from the school at the age of 16.

Ava had spent 5 years at the school so it was hard for her to leave the school and all her friends that she made but she had to avenge her parents.

Ever since then she has been killing and causing nothing but trouble. She was loyal to "Snake Eye" but she was much stronger than them so she left. Some call her a hero but many call her a villain. She helps those in need but she does it in the most cruel way. She was considered a weapon to the state because she was smart, powerful, but most importantly dangerous, which was exactly what Nick Fury wanted.

She was later called in to help battle alongside the Avengers to stop Ultron...

~ to be continued ~