Waiting Love

I'm in love with a boy of my class. He is so cute and I'm so in love but.... I don't have the courage to tell him that I'm in love with him..

2 weeks later

I'm 24/7 on whatsapp with him. And he asked me once if I was in love. I said I didn't want him to know, but he said he needed to know. So he said I only had to give him one letter so he could quess which boy it was; I gave him the letter A. He started to say names and after a few minutes there where only 2 names left. His name and the name of a other boy. He said he knew it was his name because I would have said it when it was the other name.  Somewhere I felt ashamed because he wasn't in love with me . I asked him if he felt ashamed. Because I'm ugly and people always said they felt ashamed when I was in love with someone and they knew it. But he said: I said I'm not in love yet but that doesn't mean that I can't become in love with you. I was so happy, but my parents told me I had to go to sleep... So I texted him that I had to go to sleep byeex and he response with okay byeex. I've never been more happy in my life then the moment. I started to jump and dance en I know for sure that I would sleep with a big smile on my face.

The next day: Monday (I HATE MONDAYS!!!) But this time I was exited to go to school. I would see him. I couldn't wait to go to school! In fact I wanted to go to school super early.. And a fun thing to know, is that one of my best friends is a cousin of that boy. I quess she liked it. But I don't know that for sure ;p When I saw the boy on school, he gave me a super cute smile that made my heart melt.

After a few weeks

We talked a lot over whatsapp, and everytime I asked when I was an A. But first I was a C, the I turned a B and after a few weeks I finally was an A. I waited for him to ask me to be his girl. But he was to shy to ask. And I didn't want to ask it because I was the girl and he was the boy so he had to ask it! We have a friend en I had the idea to let him do it. So he asked us, like we were going to get married. It was fun! But after a few weeks of texting the whole day and talking on school I finally could say that he was my boyfriend! I really loved that and I couldn't stop telling myself that he was my boyfriend! But the stupid thing was that he had to go on holiday. The next day...

But we're almost 7 month's together now. And I'm still really in love with him.

This story is based on a real story. It's actually my own story.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.