Chapter 1

"Well, that's all for today guys! I hope you enjoy this video, and give this video a big fat thumbs up! See Yah Lateeeer!" Becky said when she finished her video, she saves the video and started editing.

Becky is a famous youtuber that has a 14 Million subscribers. She is friends with other youtubers, such as Zoella, Miranda Sings, ThatcherJoe, Casper Lee, PointlessBlog, and much much more!

When she finished editing, she quickly uploaded the video. Within 20 seconds, it already has 14,000 views and 100 likes! She was so happy, she called, Zoella, "Hey Zoe! Do ye wanna grab some coffee latte, around the clock in the block?" She asked "Hey Becky! And yeah sure, I was gonna call you for that" Zoe said and they both laugh "Alright, see yah later Zoe! Byeeee!" Becky said "Bye Becky!" Zoe said goodbye to Becky and she hung up.

She quickly showered, dry her hair and wore a mint green long sleeve, a black jeggings, and some block converse, and went to starbuck's. When she reach her destination, she went to the counter top and order hers and Zoe's frappe.

When she got her order, she sat down in a sofa a played with her phone, while she waits for Zoe.

~Time Skip~

"Becky!" Someone yelled, Becky looked up and saw that it was Zoe, she smiled "Hey Zoe!" She said and hugged her "How are ye?" Becky asked "I'm good" Zoe said "BTW, here's ye frappe" Becky said while giving Zoe her frappe "Oh, thank you!" She said and they sat down.

"Hey, wanna do the bestfriend vs brother with me?" Zoella asked "Yeah, sure" Becky said. They enjoy laughing and drinking their frappe until it's 12:30 am "Wow, time flies. Wanna go lunch at my house?" Zoe asked "Ye sure" Becky said. They went out off the Starbuck's and called for a taxi.

~Time Skip~

When they reach Zoe's house, they quickly went in and Zoe calked for Joe "JOE! BECKY'S HERE!" Zoe yelled upstairs, then, they heard someone, running downstairs, they looked up and saw Joe "BECKY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" Joe yelled and hugged her "I missed you too Joe!" Becky said and hugged him back.

"Alright, enough with this shit, let's go do the bestfriend vs brother challenge, so, SHOO!" Zoe said and we laughed.

------------------------------------------------

What is up guys! GimmeTheBanana here! And welcome to my first ever story called "Forever // Dan Howell" I just made up this story because Dan is cute and so is Phil. And yeah, that's all byeee!