Chapter one.

Chapter one.

Ugliness in the success.

I walked around my huge house feeling that familiar sense of loneliness, I was missing my daughter like crazy since she'd been back home with her dad for the week, two days with her was not enough and I was definitely feeling the regret of loosing custody of her, I had no life without her and Daniel included and every since we've split up I'd been miserable no friends, no sex, no daughter, no life. Deciding not to wilt in an empty house I threw on a comfortable outfit and decided to treat myself to a date I had to go visit my mom and dad later and I was definitely dreading that soooo why not y'know? I grabbed my black MK purse and the keys to my all black dodge before walking out of the house, but not before making sure I turned on my alarm, as soon as I stepped out of the door the cool spring breeze brushed across my face and the smell of rail danced up my nose. Spring was definitely my favorite season and the smell of rain was the toppings on the cake. I opened my door and got settled into the drivers seat sitting my purse into my passenger seat and buckled my seat belt slowly I pulled out of my parking lot and onto the street.

*

I decided that I wanted to go to the strip mall, where you can do anything from shop, to gamble so here I was sitting alone in the windy air, hair blowing everywhere eating ice cream. Getting tired of my hair I put it up into a high ponytail using the hair tie I always kept around my wrist. Just then I seen them, Daniel my ex, Camilla my baby girl, and Jenny his fiancé. Camilla noticed me and loudly yelled across the strip pointing and getting excited remembering I was gonna stop over there later to give Mila her blanket  I quickly stood up and grabbing my purse. As Jenny noticed me walking towards them she screwed up her face. As soon as I was about to Neal down in front of Camilla, Daniel  pulled me up so I was face to face.

"What you doing Ãdirá? Huh, you know you're not supposed to be doing this." Jenny smirked looking away as if she wasn't paying us Any attention. Opening my eyes wide so you couldn't tell they were watering and clearing my throat to keep my voice from cracking I finally spoke.

"I just wanna give her her blanket." I kept it simple he reached his hand out.

"I'll give it to her." He stated and I looked at him shocked, he took my baby away from me the least he could do was let me give her a fucking blanket, not feeling the need to argue and make a scene I pulled open my large bag and placed the blanket into his hand. As I walked away Camilla's cries for me got louder and I had to continually wipe my eyes to keep my self from crying.

*

The doorbell rang and I fanned my face trying to look awake, I'd been up all night looking at job options and I was extremely sleepy but it was me and Camilla 's weekend to spend time together, and I definitely wasn't gonna pass that up. So I walked to the door and opened it, there stood Daniel, Camilla, and a pregnant Jenny.

Daniel starred at me weirdly as he passed me her.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I reach my hand out to Camilla who was holding Jenny's hand.

"Nothing, I'm a bit sleepy is all." I said watching as Jenny kissed Camilla's forehead.

"Bye baby." She stated.

"By mama." Camilla smile innocently walking passed me and into the house, I stood at the door feeling my heart shatter as Daniel looked at Jenny with shock evident on his face. Jenny had a slight smirk on her face as Daniel slowly turned to me with sorrow on his face. A tear fell and I quickly wiped it.

"Ãdirá.." He started but trailed off. I gave a weak smile.

"It's fine." I said before closing the doors. I walked to the front room where Camilla was seated at the sofa starring at the tv.

"Mila, what do you wanna do today?" I asked getting myself together before she could notice anything was wrong.

"Can we eat eat?" She asked. I laughed that's what she always said every time she came over.

"Mommy has a better idea, how about we go to Chuck E Cheese?" I asked. Lately she'd been acting really weird when she'd come over, distant maybe. But Chuck E Cheese was her favorite place in the world and I knew for sure she wouldn't pass it up.

She smiled happily.

"Ok!" She yelled excited.

"Mommy you put your shoes on?" She asked I laughed making sure my hair was still smooth into the ponytail I usually wore. I slipped on the simple black converse that I kept by the door since they were my favorite. I looked presentable, I wore a black hoodie, black skinny jeans with rips in the knees and black converse.

together we headed out, if only it could be this way all the time...
>>
"Be careful Camil!" I yelled out loudly as Camilla played in the play house with all the other kids, as soon as the words left mouth I saw her slip through a small opening in the safety net and began to fall from ten feet in the air, my heart dropped as I struggled to reach her and possibly catch her before she fell, unfortunately I was too late and the only thing I did was cushion it. I saw large amounts of blood began too seep from her head and I began to get woozy, it became hard to breathe and then everything went black..