Chapter One

I woke up in my boyfriends bed, I was staying over at his place again. I woke up from a dreadful nightmare, where I was almost drowning in water. I woke up and screamed.

"Shhhhhh. Debbie its OK, it was only a dream". David said as he held me tightly as I cried onto his shoulder. I wasn't until then I knew I had wet the bed, I stopped crying when I felt the warm urine on the bed and that was soaked through my pajamas. David noticed me stopping crying and knew something was wrong.

"Sweetheart what's the matter?" He asked sounding worried. I then started to cry again, I tried to control the sobs so I could tell him, so I took his hand and placed it over my pajamas. Then he looked at me, sympathetically not angry at all.

"Hey its OK love, it will be easy to get cleaned up". He said as he took my hand towards the bathroom. He undressed me and ran the shower, then he look off my pajamas and placed me in the bath so I was sitting down. He then began to shower every part of my body, and my hair. He placed shower gel all over my body and cleaned me gently. Once he was done, he picked me up and carried me though to the bedroom and dried me and dressed me.

"Thanks, I feel better now". I said with a smile.

"No problem sweetheart, come on lets go to the mall and grab some food along the way". He said, so we got ready and headed to the car. Once we got to the mall we grabbed something from McDonalds and began to look through the DVD shop.

"Oh babe, you want to buy this one for tonight?" He asked, holding up this film called "The Ring" It looked pretty scary.

"Yeah sure, you know how I like my horrors". I said in a dirty voice. David laughed, I guess he was glad that we had put the whole wetting the bed situation behind us. Whilst we were looking through the DVD collection I the felt the sudden urge to pee, but I figured to just ignore it as we were almost going to head back to his anyway. About ten minutes later the urge grew stronger and I thought I'd better go.

"I have to use the bathroom". I whispered into David's ear.

"OK I will come with you". He said as he took my hand. It was so hard to walk with this bad urge and David saw the distress on my face and the way I was walking that I was desperate so he quickened the pace. Finally we reached the ladies bathroom.

"I will wait for you out here". He said with a brilliant smile, I loved him so much, we have been in a relationship for three years now. Once I went inside the ladies bathroom, there was a massive queue, great I thought to myself. So I stood at the back squirming on the spot, then I began to hold myself tightly and fiercely, just as one woman came out I felt a bit of pee escape, I never thought I was going to make it, so I went around the corner where no one was, which were right round by the old unused sinks. I squatted down and peed right in my black skinny jeans. I must have sat there until everyone left, it was about thirty minutes.

"Debbie, you still in here". I heard David say, I then started to cry. He came rushing over to me.

"Sweetheart what's the matter". He asked me, sounding very concerned.

"I-I-I n-n-ever m-m-made -I  I-t". I said through my sobs.

"Shhhhhh baby its OK". He cooed.

"Come on, lets get you home". He said as he helped me up. He put a newspaper under the car seat so I wouldn't get it wet. I sat there feeling like a child, in fact like a toddler who just had her first accident. Once we got back to his place, he undressed me and rubbed me down, then he put lotion on me so I wouldn't get a rash. He then put my underwear on and a pair of shorts. We sat in the living room watching some TV, we put on American idol, we were both so into the show. I had about three cokes, when I felt the urge to pee.

"I have to pee". I said worried. He then quickly carried me to the bathroom, and took off my panties and shorts and placed me on the toilet, and I peed. Once I finished I wiped then washed my hands.

"There we go, good girl". He praised me sarcastically I hope. We both then went back down to continue American Idol, I grabbed another coke. About ten minutes into the show, I felt warm liquid spreading between my thighs and crotch, I then screamed when I realized I was wetting myself. David noticed then and stood me up and ran me through the downstairs bathroom. He sat me on the toilet with my shorts still on, once I was finished, he look me up stairs and ran the bath. Once he finished drying me and dressing me into my pajamas we went back downstairs.

"Did you not know you were peeing sweetheart?" He asked me sounding worried.

"No". I said and I began to cry again. David hugged me and I cried onto his shoulder. He stroked my hair and cuddled me, then I fell asleep.