Chapter 5

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY PART OF THIS STORY AT ALL. IMAGINELIFEWITHHAZZA ON TUMBLR WROTE THE ENTIRE THING. AGAIN I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THIS.

MASTER OF LOVE MAKING - PART 5 

“Coffee as usual?” Harry asked as we were in the kitchen, preparing a breakfast. I was making scrambled eggs on the frying pan and he sneaked behind me, wrapping his arms around me. “I love you.” He whispered. Three simple words, but normally they aren’t said enough times. But Harry kept telling me this every single day since we were together. Assuring me that he’s the one. And I’m the one for him. That was the most amazing feeling in the world. Feeling of being loved. Harry kissed my cheek, still holding me in his arms and I panted. “I love you more, baby.” I replied, smiling. He laughed, kissing my neck. “I highly doubt that.” "She’s like the wind” started playing on the radio. “Now this one is for all the lovers in the world.” The host announced and the first bits started playing. He pressed his chest stronger to my back, so now I could feel the beating of his heart. “Can you feel it, Bee? Every beat of my heart is for you, my babygirl.” He was good at cheesy talk, but I knew, that even though it sounds corny, he meant it. His words were so sincere, that sometimes they were taking my breath away. “Dance with me.” Harry whispered to my ear and started swinging his body to the left and right in the rhythm of the music, guiding my body with his. He turned me away so now I was facing him.

“She’s taken my heart 
But she doesn’t know what she’s done

He put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him.”These are not the Harry awkward moves from the concerts.” I smirked at him. “Yes, they’re not. Cause here, I want to impress you, love.” He purred into my ear, kissing my hair. We were dancing in the kitchen, bodies close as possible and he was quietly humming the song to my ear. “Do you even realize how much I love you, Bridget? How much do you mean to me?” he muttered. I put my hand on his cheek and replied: “Yes, I do. Cause you mean the same to me.” I kissed him softly and he leant me over, exposing my neck. “You are the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen.” He said and planted me a soft, gentle kiss on my neck. He pulled me up with his hands on the behind of my neck. It was one of the most beautiful and magical moments in my life. It wasn’t only dancing, but also his words, his caring touch, just him. When I was with him, I was in heaven. All the sorrows and problems of the everyday life were gone. Nothing else mattered, just me and him.

“I feel your breath on my face 
your body close to me
can’t look in your eyes

you’re out of my league”

He was singing the words of the song like it were his own. His deep voice cherishing beautifully my ears and soul. The song was ending and I lazily opened my eyes, that I kept closed for the whole time he was singing. “The eggs will burn, Haz.” I mumbled, trying to go back to reality. “Sssh, baby.” He hushed me, turning off the oven behind me. “Eggs can wait. I am taking you to the bedroom. Jump, babe.” I did as he said and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his waist, his palms supporting my weight, holding my butt cheeks. I was always impressed how strong his arms are. Of course I was a little bit insecure about my body, but Harry always made me feel so confident, the way he was looking at me, admiring my body, the way he spoke about me and lifting me like I was the weight of the small child. “Oh how I love you…” he mumbled between our passionate kisses while taking me to the bed.

He was stroking my back as I was laying beside him, my head rested on his chest, my legs tangled with his. “I would give up everything  to have sex with you for the rest of my life like this.” He breathed out. I giggled. “Vice versa, Harry. Besides, you don’t need to give up anything, you can have it for free.” He grinned at me and replied: “Promise, baby?” I nodded in appreciation, reciprocating the grin and pressed my lips to his for a quick kiss. I was laying on him, just enjoying our moment when suddenly I remembered something. The love bubble burst and I thought about the whole pregnancy thing. We tried to not think about it until we get the results of the test, but I couldn’t stop thinking about it. I was terrified, more than ever in my life… “Bee, you’re thinking about it.” Harry claimed, bringing me back to reality. “Hmm?” I muttered. “You are thinking about the test, you promised, Bee.” He said with a concern. “I know Harry, but I can’t…” I growled, but he interrupted me. “Stop, baby, there’s nothing you can do about it know, we just need to wait…How can I pull away these thoughts from your mind?” he stroked my hair, pulling me on top of him and I sat on him astride. “I have an idea, Bee.” He took my hands in his and intertwined our fingers, pulling me closer to him, planting me a kiss. “Come to Cheshire with me. Let’s visit my parents. You need to meet them.” His eyes enlightened with excitement, but my eyes widened in awe. “What? Are you serious?!” I blurted. “Yeah, I talked to my mum yesterday, she’d love to meet you, she thinks you’re lovely.” He replied like it was the most natural thing in the world. But he was right, it was the right time to meet his family. It was a shame that his parents got to know that he has a girlfriend from the media. The charms of being popular…”I don’t know…” I grumbled, but he frowned. “Come on, babe, it’ll be fun, we’ll have some family dinner, you’ll go shopping with Gemma, I bet you’ll get on well.” He tried to convince me. “Fine, let’s do this,” I whispered eventually. He grinned and flipped me over so now I was on top. “I knew you’ll say yes. Let’s pack and I’ll call my mum.” He got up jauntily. “Come on, get up, we’re going for a weekend to Cheshire!” he yelled, laughing. I couldn’t help but smile at how happy it made him.