the beginning

Back then you could get away with anything. But there were so many cases that the cops started with this one. Officer Joe went through this report. But he then realized something. The man who was in that report had a familiar name. Officer Joe said to himself "I think I know who this guy is". Officer Joe called his friend Chris. He said "hey Chris you wanna stop by so we can chill while I do my work? " Chris said "I'll be there in about a hour, I have to do something." This made officer Joe suspicious. So he said "OK see you later". Officer Joe knew something was u.
Chris than say down. Officer Joe started off by just saying some normal stuff as he worked. After a while Officer Joe said " you know friends can tell each other secrets?" Chris replied " yes I know". Officer Joe than said " Why did you come so late?" Chris than started breathing heavier. He replied " I had to run to the store to get some cleaning supplies". Officer Joe said " for what?" Chris said " for a mess I made". There was than complete silence in the room. Before they left, officer Joe was getting his coat. While that was happening Chris saw himself in a tag. He opened it up and realized he was gonna be going to jail soon. Soon Officer Joe and Chris when out to eat. They took Chris's car. When Chris raised his volume loud he said to Chris " where is that speaker coming from?" When they arrived at the resteraunt Chris opened up his trunk. Officer Joe realized a bloody finger print on the speaker. Chris let him take a look at the speaker while he went to the parking meter. Officer Joe quickly to a picture on his phone. The rest of the night was normal after that. That's when officer Joe realized all the reports were on him but with wigs and make up. Officer Joe to the boss to check his basement because that's where most of the body's would be at. Chris today is surfing life for killing 24 humans.
Officer Joe didn't want to turn him in just yet. He would need more evidence. Officer Joe went to Chris's house. While Chris went to the bathroom , officer Joe went to check his room's. Officer Joe then found a body in his second bathroom. Officer Joe took a picture of it. He told Chris he had to run, it was a family emergency. Officer Joe told the boss. After 2 days Chris was arrested.