Beginning of a New

Kon'nichiwa (hi in Japanese) my names is Shino and Zero is a good friend and my best freind, we are both bi but we fitted in a small group, it was mainly girls it was a okay group. The group had 3 girls and another boy, that boy wasn't bi but he was still friends with us. My best friend Zero he was cool , emo , cute but didn't think he like me in that way. Aiko was another good friend she was always trying to hook me and Zero up but I would say no cause I don't want Zero to know that I like him. Well me and Aiko met at Zero house. We was going to sleep over but it was barely sleeping, we stayed up all night bored.

Akio asked us if we want to do something dangerous and i said "Depends on what were doing." She then reaches in her bag to pulls out a board like thing. When i got a good look at it I knew it was Ouija board. Zero eyes lit up like he was wanting to do this badly. She also took out some black Nordstrem candles, I realized that she was serious. Me, I was nervous cause I never fiddled around spirit before or any dark magic. She put the Ouija board on a table and told me to put 2 finger on the triangle she called it the planchette and Zero some how knew how to do it.

We lit all the candles set them up and cleaned off the table.It was a nice setup but i still felt like this was wrong i can...j..ust feel it in my gut the fear in my heart.We started to read on how to use a Ouija board and right when she opened the book a chill ran down my spin and i felt i knew i had to go home.As i was bout to walk out the house and Zero decided to stop me and said "I got...you will be okay let just get started with this." He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the table, i don't think he saw me blushing as red as a fresh rose.

We just started on speaking with the dead at least that what I think.With me still not liking the idea to invite a posabely evil soul into our lives.I did it anyway wishing I didn't. This, this here is how my story began