DFFM 1 - The Basic Dumb Moments

Ive been reading lots of these and Ive decided to make my own :)

I will be only posting ten each chapter, by the way. 

Enjoy! xx

___________________________________________________________

1. My all time favorite- The "I hate one direction but my friend dragged me to their concert and then I somehow sang along even though I dont like them???!" No, that doesnt happen. It's like taking me to The Wanted's concert, im not going, im not going to sing along, and im probably NOT going to fall inlove with one of them.

2. "Oh my god Niall shared his food this must be LOVE!!!!!" Im pretty damn sure Niall has shared his food at least once in his life.

3. Louis is always hyper and crazy. HES NOT A FIVE YEAR OLD ON DRUGS OKAY.

4. Liam runs away whenever he sees a spoon. *Throws computer out window*

5. Everyone has to point out Niall is irish. "Look its our little Irish leprechuan!"

"Its the irishlad niall11!!!" Oh my gosh, no way! I thought he was from Africa!!!

6. "WHO TOOK MY CARROTS!!!" screamed Louis.  *deletes story off library* 

7. "I looked at the guy with green orbs and curly brown hair, I recognize him from somewhere!!!" Oh I dont know, hes just part of the biggest boyband in the world.

8. "I walked into Zayn checking himself out in the mirror" Havent you realized by now that Zayn is insecure Jesus Christ.

9. "I just met him an hour ago but he seemed dark and mysterious so I didnt stop him when he fingered me." um when a RANDOM BOY no matter who he is, comes and fingers you, you dont just let him cause it feels good, YOU SLAP HIM AND RUN AWAY. 

10. "Harry use to bully me in Primary School but now he's in love with me. And I love him too. Its not like he made me cut myself, starve myself, and become suicidal." 

+

Thirty reads for the next chapter? :-) 

Thank you for reading this far. 

- G xx