Fantasy Land

Once upon a time there lived a girl named Sonia she lived with her friends Amy,Anneka,Nosheen  and  Anna.and we all lived in London in a nice Castle .  The Castle is called Fantasy Castle named after one of the best Disney castles. On a Monday  us girls went shopping as we go out the front door we saw our neighbours across the street it was only Aston ans Oritse and Olly  we asked where is JB and Marvin oh they have gone to the studio thats where we are going now cool we are going shopping said Sonia so we went  to town to look around the shops it was such a lovely day Sonia thought  maybe we ould have a BBQ Amy said good idea maybe we could invite JLS and Olly, So Anna wrote a letter to the boys Hey JLS and Olly us girls are having a BBQ would you like to come after work.. After the girls got their shopping and the stuff for the BBQ  there was a knock at the door  so Anneka opened the door Oh Hi boys come in we are just starting the BBQ  thanks for this Aston and the boys said it's nice to get out  so which of you girls are single well we all are Oritse said to Anna fancy a date yeah sure would love that . Aston asked out Amy Amy was so happy she got her dream guy im so happy girls and JB found out Anneka had a crush on him so he asked her on a date and how bout Marvin i aint got a date but wait who is this she's nice Jade said ill go out with you Marvin yay Marvin was happy. The only guy left was Olly i  will never get a date he said till the door opens in walks Samantha wow she's pretty how bout a date yeah defo that be nice . Everyone has a date but wait Amy Said Sonia ain't got a date well i know said Anna how bout Craig from The Mend he is single yeah ok then he walks in wow she is hot fancy a date yes please.