Niall Horan short fanfiction

Pretend that you and Niall are best friends and you have feelings for him but your not sure if he feels the same way since your friends but you have an boyfriend named Danny. Well one day you were on your way to see Danny and when you got there the door was opened a little so you went inside anyway.When you walked in you couldn't believe what you saw you saw what you thought was your loving boyfriend making out and talking off the clothes of your supposably best friend Emily.You cleared your throat so that they would know you we're their to witness the pain that you may have never found out.When Danny saw you he was shocked that you were there and saw what he had done.You started to cry over someone you though you loved and they loved you back when Danny notices this he tried to apologize but you told him that you were through with him and that you hope he had fun with Emily and while you were saying this Emily had a smirk on her face the whole time kinda like she had planned it but who knows. When you got home you cried more and more then suddenly your phone started to ring and it was Danny so you picked up your phone and tossed it across the room so hard it shattered into pieces.While you were still crying more and more by each second that flew by there was a knock at your front door. You went to look to see who it was and it was your best friend Niall. You opened the door after cleaning all the remains of make up on your face so he wouldn't know you had been crying. When you did open it Niall looked at you with a shocked face .You told him to come in after that he grabbed you by the arm so you were facing him he asked you why you didn't answer any of my text messages and phone calls and why did you look like you had been crying. You told about what happened with Danny and while you were telling him he looked like he could kill some one and when you told him about your phone he didn't say anything.When you got through talking Niall gave you a huge and told you that he was sorry about what had happened today and that he wished could change it so it would have never happened to you because you didn't deserve that. Over and over again Niall was telling you that and that you were beautiful and any man would go to the moon and back for you.Suddenly you looked in Niall's eyes and he look in yours you both started leaning in and and boom you kissed and when you both pulled apart you said sorry and Niall said don't be love I have been waiting along time to that to you and you said me too with a blush on your face the suddenly Niall started telling you how he had been in love with you ever since you meet but you were with Danny and you told him the Same but you were scared that he might have never liked you back and Niall said you were crazy to ever think that you two kissed again and you felt sparks when you pulled away Niall said I know you just got out of a relationship but I love you and I will fight for you and ill make you be special so will you take the honor to be my girlfriend you said yes then you kissed again never getting tired of it.

The end