A new world, A new life

Here I go again, starting off at a new school. Therefore a new life. I can't ever go back to the thing that I had, I can never go back. I hope that this time it could be different, but knowing me, that's not going to happen.

I silently walk through the door that greets the school's smiling face, ha, ya right. Like that will ever happen.
I can hear all the chatter coming from the excited and rambunctious students, but I stay quiet and mind my own business. I took a deep breath and followed my mental map to my homeroom. Greeted my teacher and sat down at my assigned seat. I watched as the classroom started to slowly fill up with students. The bell rang and the intercom told us the weather and the schedule for today. We said the the pledge of allegiance and I sat back down in my chair. The bell rang again and we walked to class.

Class was a pain, but at least semi entertaining. I can't stand the tight space though, I bet that I could slap four people at once. That's how close we are. There was one dude that seemed to be a more of an odd ball than me. He just stands out for some reason. He looked so sweet, but seems to be more of an ass than anything else. He was cute though, brown hair and deep blue eyes. He looked very nice, but even the nice ones can be vicious sometimes. Even the people around him kept their distance. I don't get it, he looks nicer than me and even they keep bothering me for small stuff even though he's sitting right beside him.

After class, grabbed a textbook and started to walk out of the class room. I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to see that same odd ball from class. "Hey, can I study with you? I'm Rin and you are"? "I'm Sky, nice to meet you," I said as I held out my hand, he grabbed my hand and shook it. He smiled and walked away.