My Senior Year

Chapter 1 

I can't believe it's already my senior year, since my first year in McKinley didn't go well and I got bullied everyday but it's all changed since my second year and of course it's because I have Blaine too. All the glee club stuffs are my favorite things from all my high school life because we spent everyday together and accept and support each other and that's what made my life better.

I've never been happier in my life because I can't wait to get out from Lima, and then make my dream come true in New York because I'm a finalist for NYADA , of course Rachel too. But, I'm pretty sad because I have to leave Blaine and have a long distance relationship is sucks, but he's gonna get to NYADA too next year. And I really can't wait for it.

Few weeks before my graduation, Blaine asked me to come to his locker and said that he will give me somehing special. I mean Blaine is special, what else can replace Blaine, then after class I go to his locker, and he's already there, fixing his hair and put some hair gel more. Oh Blaine why do you have to be so handsome even that gelmet looks kinda weird but I love it.

At Blaine's locker 

Kurt : Hey, Blaine!

Blaine : Hey, Kurt. Waiting for your gift?

Kurt : What gift? Today isn't my birthday and not christmas.

Blaine : C'mere. I have something special. *Blaine takes the box from his pocket and holding it with his hands*

Kurt : OMG Blaine, if that's an engagement ring, my answer is yes

Blaine : No, Kurt. It's a promise ring

Kurt : But what are you promising?

Blaine : To always love you. To defend you,even if I know you're wrong. To surprise you. To always pick up your phone call, no matter what I'm doing. To bake you cookies at least twice a year. To kiss you wherever and whenever you want. But mostly just  to make sure that you remember how perfectly imperfect you are

Kurt : I love you

Blaine : You are the love of my life Kurt. I just want you to know that I always love you even you are going to NY but my love is always for you. Now let's go home.

--------------------------------------------

The graduation day

Everyone looks so happy because it's graduation day, and I can see Puck's happy face because he got C- so he can graduate. Finally I'm out from Lima. The graduation was beautiful, all the glee club members have their ow plans for their future but then Mr. Schue is crying because what we've been through was the most amazing thing in our lives. All the juniors are crying too because we are family so we love each other and they're not ready to let us go. But today is the best day of our lives.

After graduation ceremony, Blaine drives me home and then he will help me packing my stuffs. When we arrive at my house, Burt already arrived first because the glee meeting made him go home before me. He hugs me so thight until I cry again

Burt : Oh son I can't believe you're graduate and going to NY tomorrow. My son os growing up and I'm getting older. 

Kurt : Oh dad! don't make me laugh and cry at the same time. Btw Blaine is gonna help me to pack my stuffs

Blaine : Yeah Burt, Kurt told me there are still some stuffs that's not packed yet

Burt : Okay boys, see you later

-------------------------------------------------

At my room

My room looks so different and so empty, all the memories in this room will forever be memories and I miss all I had in this room. When I look at Blaine, he started crying because he's not ready.

Blaine : Oh Kurt. Do you really have to do this?

Kurt : It's for my dream honey. But remember we can skype everyday and then sing together, eat dinner together. So it doesn't make you sad.

Blaine : Kurt, I love you so much. I can't believe I should wait for a year

Kurt : come here blaine

And then I hug him then kiss him until he's ready to let me go.