The day before

~The day before school starts; 8:00pm~
*phone rings*
y/n; hey nikki Wsp
Nikki; hey so there is this party tonight and i heard a couple of the hottest guys are gonna be there, you have to go!!
Y/n; ugh. Im really not in a partying mood but ill go for you.
Nikki; YAY! Ill pick you up at 8:45
y/n; Ard see ya
*phone call ends*
You started picking out your outfit tonight when skate burst into your room (skate is your brother) "SKATE WHAT THE HELL"
Skate; WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GOING OUT TO A PARTY FOR?!??
Y/n; okay calm down I'm grown up now you cant protect me and hold my hand 24/7 *rolls eyes*
Skate; i don't want you going and you aren't gonna go bc mom is not going to be home.
Y/n; I'm going and you are not stopping me.
I stormed off into the bathroom to start getting ready for tonight, i was actually a little excited. Plus id To see who would be at the new school bc everyone is going to be there.
8:45 rolls around; i get a text from nikki saying "I'm here hurry!!" I walk down into the living room passing skate who is passed out on the couch.
I left him a note and ran out the door locking it behind me. As we were on our way we stopped by 7 eleven to grab some snacks on the way. We arrive and its crazy, the whole house is filled with people and cups in their hands. As me and nikki walk in there are guys left and right whistling as we pass by, the one guy isn't bad looking. He's tall, bleached hair with dark roots and a beautiful smile. As i starred at him, i happen to drop my phone so i crawled on the ground looking through peoples legs in the dark room when i feel a hand on me. I looked up and it was the guy; smiling at me while the music is blaring.
Sammy; hey cutie I'm sammy what's your name shawty
Y/n; Im y/n haha sorry if i bumped into you i was looking for my phone.
S; oh is this it ? *picks up iPhone near his foot*
Y/n; thanks *i blushed as i put my hair behind my ear*
S; no problem, are you going to school here? I didn't see you last year before, i would recognize that innocent face from a crowed *winks*
Y/n; Yeah, i just moved here from Cali, my parents divorced.
S; Im so sorry. You seem like such a nice girl maybe we could get to know each other. *grins while bites lip*
Y/n; yeah id love that we should hang out more tonight
S; great, lets start now *looks your body up and down while pulls you into him*
I should of went and got nikki but i dreamt about this day before, plus he is soo hot i cant resist. As he pulled me into him we started to heavily make out to the point we ended up in his bedroom.  And once we hit the bed everything went blurry...

!!!!!!!!!! ok this is my first story and i am hoping to make more so let me know if this is good so far :) !!!!!!!!!!!